GN!Reader x John Doe

aight so ima try to post daily from now on just for y'all cause I love you

also I love yalls comments I love reading them and they make my day 💀

ENJOY‼️

-/-/-/-/-/-

"What the FUCK IS THAT DOE" you scream in terror at the small mammal in your friends hands.

"It's so cute just look at it!" John says shoving the small rat in front of your face.

You scream and back away into a corner grabbing at your head, "NOT WHEN IT'S GONNA GIVE FUCKING RABIES!!"

He tilts his head in confusion, "But.... It's adorable" he stares at the small creature with literal hearts in his eyes. Sometimes you wonder if really is.. Human.

You take a deep breath, trying to calm yourself from freaking out. You carefully slide away from the corner to the front door.

"Doe, it is not staying here, that thing has to go now." You give the rat a small glare. It just stares back, it almost looks like it's begging you not to not kick it out. Weird.

You continue to stare at the rat, staring to feel a little bad. John sighs, "Alright, i-i'll let her go.." he hugs the rat while walking towards the door.

You start to feel even worse now.

You sigh deeply, "John.. Stop."

His hand halts and he turns around to look at you. With a questioning look.

You look away with a faint blush, "You can keep it... Just... Keep it in your room!" You close your eyes, feeling your blush get darker from embarrassment. You were a little dramatic about the thing, it is a little cute..

You hear a high pitch girly squeal that almost made you laugh. You almost fall over when he runs into your arms with the biggest smile.

You grin, glad that he's happy. He could use a pet since he's home alone a lot since you work a ton. You hug him back.

You freeze when you feel four tiny paws climb on your shoulder next to your ear.

John backs away and laughs at the scene, it was adorable.

His eyes widen when you scream.

There was a small stream of blood running down your ear lobe. It... Bit you.

Whoops.