🍓Calming🍓

You and John were walking on a trail near your local park. You wanted to have a walk with John since you both never really go outside. The sun was about to set, the air was warm, not hot, but warm. It was really calming for the both of you. You both walked hand in hand quietly observing the view of the trail.

"I'm glad you came with me, Doe." I said giving him a small smile.

"Anything for my darling, I have to make sure you stay safe." he gives me a wide grin.

We walk for a while seeing a few animals and just having quiet conversations. You were happy with him, and he was happy with you. You did notice that Doe had always been so strange, he knew so many things about you when you first met. You never thought anything about it but now that you think about it, it is very weird.

Giving him a small glance seeing that he really did seem relaxed made you relaxed.

We finally get to a hill that looked over the small town. You both sat on a bench, you laying your head on John's shoulder. You give a small sigh, you really needed this. No thoughts, no noises, just you and your lover in the warm dark sky.

Your phone buzzed, pulling put your phone you see a message from your boss.

Boss
We are fixing the floors in the store, so there won't be any work tomorrow.

You were silently cheering, you could get some other things done.

But you shouldn't think of that right now, you look at Doe once again meeting his eyes.

"Who was that?" he asked firmly.

"Just my boss, I don't have to work tomorrow." I say with a small grin.

Doe puts his hand on my thigh, "Maybe we could have some fun then.." he smirks.

My face heats up, "D-Doe!" I give him a small slap on the arm.

He just chuckles and pulls me next to him again.

"I don't care, I just want to be with you."