F!Reader x John Doe

D/N- Daughter name

"Mommy! Look at this one!!" your daughter yells, twirling in a cute blue, space-looking dress.

"Yes I see sweetheart, it's very pretty on you!" You pick up a twirl your daughter, she giggles

"Let's show daddy!!" she exclaims as soon as you put her down.

You shake your head with a smile. Your daughter, D/N, was you and your husbands pride and joy. You did know what you'd do without them.

Small giggles bring you out of your thoughts. You turn to your left, smiling once again seeing your two favorite people.

"The dress looks very nice D/N." a gruff, but soft voice speaks. Oh how you loved it.

He smiles at you, with his many, freakish teeth. Your daughter smiles too, a sweet, innocent smile. There's a small black hole in Does forehead. Where did that come from? You scream.

There are screams.

Blood.

What's happening?

Your eyes widen as you watch John and D/N fall to the ground. What?

You watch in horror as someone in black, carrying a hefty gun. No.

Tears swell in your eyes. No.

You stare at the dead body of your husband, trying to hold back your screams. You pick up your daughter, checking her for wounds. Her stomach.

Tears fall from the both of you.

"Mommy.." she's losing blood fast. I can't... I can't even do anything.

Static.

...

"iss..."

"Y/N...."

"Miss Y/N!"

You scream, throwing your arms to the unknown female.

She catches your hands though, she has a worried face.

"Miss Y/N? Are you alright? Another episode possibly.." she whispers the last bit to herself.

You shake your head, what?

"Where am I? Where's D/N? Where's John!?" You frantically look around the plain, white room.

"I'm sorry ma'am... You're in a mental institution remember?"