🍓warm🍓

You slowly open your eyes to light breathing and a comfortable warmth all over your body. You look up to see your boyfriend, Doe. You smile putting your head back on his chest. You close your eyes and start to drift back off to sleep until you feel hands rubbing up and down your back.

You look back up to see Doe looking down at you with a small smile. "good morning my darling" he kissed you on the lips passionately. You give a small blush before smiling back, "good morning, Doe"

You lay your head back on his chest and close your eyes. He starts to pet your head, which made you sleepy once again.

He kisses your head and you look up at him once again. You kiss him on the chin and his neck, "I love you" you smile closing your eyes.

He lowers his hand down to your bottom and gives it a light squeeze.

You open your eyes again and look at him, blushing a little.

He just smiles, "I love you too, darling" he moves his hand to your waist and leaves them there. You stare at him a little longer before closing your eyes again.

"I really am lucky to have you" Doe says.

You rub his back, "you sure are sweetheart" you sigh and smile again. He buries his face into your neck before peppering it with kisses. You giggle before lightly pushing him back, "that tickles" you laugh lightly.

He grins and hugs you tightly,

"I don't ever want you to leave me."