🦴Why🦴

Run.

That's all you could think, run...run....run.

Why is he chasing you? Why does he want to kill me? All I said was no.

an hour earlier..

"I have feelings for you!" he yells head down, with cheeks red.

I look at him with sad eyes, feeling guilty for what I'm about to say.

"I'm sorry, Doe, but I just don't feel the same way." I say quietly looking down at him.

He slowly raises his head to look at me, "what?" his face was pale and his eyes were wide. It was terrifying.

"I'm sorry, but I just don't feel the same." I repeat.

His smile turns into a large frown, "I changed for you. I CHANGED JUST FOR YOU, Y/N." he starts to get visibly angry.

I gulp and step back, "I'm really sorry, Doe."

He just chuckles, "Then I'll make you mine." reaching behind, seemingly grabbing something.

Something shiny and..... sharp..

My eyes widen, "What the hell!?" I stare at it for a moment before booking it.

"YOU CAN'T RUN DARLING~! I'LL CATCH YOU, YOU KNOW THAT BUNNY!!"

I start running faster, 'What the fuck!? Can't take no for an answer huh?!?' I angrily thought.

Present

'Why me... I'm not fit for running!!?' I scold myself for never exercising.

I turn my head to see no one there anymore.

'huh?'

I look around, it was quiet.

Too quiet..

*SNAP*

"GOT YOU NOW, MY LOVE~"

I quickly turn my head to the voice and scream.

Before I could even do anything I was hit on the head and everything went black.

---•---

I slowly open my eyes to find a small, dimly lit room. I squint my eyes, my head pounding. I try moving my hands to rub my head but they were stopped by a jingling sound. I turn my head to see my hands chained back to the wall.

"You're finally awake" a familiar voice said.

I turn my head to see the long haired male, smiling widely.

"Why...WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" I scream at him.

"Oh darling.... It's because I love you, and I don't want you to ever leave me. So you won't!" he says in a sickly sweet voice.