Child!Reader x Child!John Doe

[angst-ish]

--//--//--//--

10:49 AM

You stare in complete shock at the body in front of you. What's going on? Why did your dad shoot that man? You were absolutely terrified.

You feel your father wrap his arms around your waist, lifting you up. You're still in shock, trying to process what's going on.

You flinch at a loud banging sound, coming back to the real world. You whimper, hiding your face in the crook of your father's neck.

There was a lot going on, lots of loud noises. Screaming, banging, and so many other unpleasant sounds.

You look back up seeing an entire group of people rushing towards the both of you. People? They didn't look like people. They look sick.

They get even closer, their speed inhuman.

One jumps, grabbing your father's leg, making you both hit the ground. You managed to crawl a good distance away from those.. Things. You watch as they pull your dad back, pulling him apart. There's too much blood.

"DADDY!" You scream, reaching for your dad.

"GET OUT OF HERE Y/N! NOW!" He looks desperate. So desperate for you to get out of there.

You hesitate before taking of down the dark hallways of your apartment. You wipe the tears that were blurring your eyesight.

More gunshots.

A light.

You push yourself to run faster, but smack into someone's leg.

Scrambling to get up and preparing to run again that someone stops you. You look up seeing a blonde woman with blood smeared on her face.

"Come on kid we gotta get out of here." she doesn't waste a second, grabbing your arm and dragging you out of the hell.

What you hadn't noticed was another kid, a boy. Seemingly the seem age, frizzy black hair, and some very big eyes. He didn't look all that scared, it kind if looked like he didn't even care what was going on.

You look away as soon as he glances over to you, not important right now.

Focusing on the hall ahead of you, you smile when seeing two double doors. All three of you trip through the metal doors.

A bright light, but it not around 11 or so?

It was hot. There was screaming. Men and woman running from those sickly people.

Fire.

Everything was on fire, why?

Gunshots, Screaming, and..

A sharp pain shoots up your leg and you scream, falling to the ground. You look back to see one of those things biting down on your ankle. You scream even more, trying to quick the thing off.

"Leave her. She's done for." A monotone voice says.

You look over to see the two staring down at you, the woman staring in fear and the boy not having a care in the world.

The woman snaps her neck towards the boy,

"What!? Are you crazy kid!??"

You stare, feeling the dead woman rip at your flesh. You couldn't feel or hear anything.

All you could see was that cold, piercing glare.

One final breath.