GN!Reader x John Doe

Sorry, haven't posted in a while but here you go!

Enjoy! :]
--//--//--//--//--

You giggle as you like yet another cat meme. It had been a lazy day for you, which you really needed.

You continue to scroll through your phone, comfortable with the atmosphere. But, you were missing something.

Your loving boyfriend.

He was out doing whatever, you didn't know when he was going to get home but you're getting impatient now.

You huff getting out of your bed. You look at you phone, 8:37 PM. Guess you could go ahead and start dinner.

You walk out of the shared bedroom, into the hallway, then into the living room, to the kitchen. You lean against the counter thinking about what you could cook. Something easy but not too easy, you wanted to put a little effort into it.

Something clicks in your head and you smile, nodding to yourself. You would make Enchiladas!

You unlock your phone and go onto Spotify, tapping shuffle and setting your phone down on the counter. You start to get all the ingredients out, once you were done with that you washed your hands. Once you were done with that you put your hands on your hips, "Lets get cooking!"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

You set some cupcakes into the oven before gently closing the oven door. You grab the food and head towards the small dining table. You set some plates and cutlery before walking back over to the kitchen and grabbing two glasses. You walk back over, setting the glasses down and walking back to the kitchen. You get to the sink, deciding to wash the few dishes to kill time.

You start to scrub one dish at a time, not noticing the front door opening. You hum to the song that was on. You rinse off the dish and put it into the drainer. You go to grab another dish but freeze when you feel a pair of hands wrap around your waist. You smile, feeling a pair of lips kiss your neck softly.

You look up to see your love, John. You look at him and smile, he does the same. "Where have you been?" You question. He just smiles while getting closer to your face, lips almost touching. "Just doing a few things" he kisses you. You pout a little but you decide to drop it, knowing he wouldn't tell you.

"I made dinner if you're hungry" you say motioning towards the dining table.

He smiles, "Oh yeah I am hungry... but not for food.." he attacks your neck with more kisses. You laugh and push him a little, "That  tickles!" You smile and turn around.

He grabs your hand, leading you to the table. You wipe your other hand on your shorts, them still being a little wet.

He sits down, pulling you onto his lap and hugging you closer to him. You giggle and go to stand up but his hands tighten around your waist. You sigh before leaning back.

You both sit in silence for a few minutes until he lets you go. You get up, walking to your chair and quickly sitting down. He was already grabbing food and digging right in. You giggle before shaking your head and grabbing some food yourself. It was a comfortable silence.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

You get up and collect the dishes walking to the kitchen and placing them into the sink. You look over at the oven, checking on the cupcakes, seemingly done. You slide an oven mitt on and grab the pan.

You set the pan on the stovetop and pull of the mitten. You hear the sink on and you turn around seeing your love washing dishes. You smile and turn back around, setting out the cupcakes and grabbing some icing.

You hear footsteps get closer and you turn around seeing John slightly giddy. You shake your head, smiling. You hand the icing bag to him and watch him perfectly swirl the icing on top of a cupcake. You watch him, mesmerized.

He watching him put a little bit of icing onto his finger, you watch confused. He turns to you, smirking deviously. Your eyes widen before you book it out of the kitchen.

You hear a laugh behind you, "Get back here baby~!" You laugh.

"You'll have to catch me first!"