GN!Reader x John Doe

so sorry for not updating for a while! just never had any ideas. 😢

Enjoy! :]

F/S- favorite song
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

You take in all the beautiful scenery as you walk past all the trees and whatnot.

You decided to take a day to yourself and take a nice walk and the park. It was a nice, closed off area so you had no distractions.

You nod your head to the song you were listening to, F/S.

The sky was a comforting orange hue, the sun has just started to go down. It was a little chilly but you liked it that way.

You stop walking when you feel your phone ring. Your cheeks flush from the ringtone, it was a silly one that you had chose. You look at the caller ID and see that it was unknown.

You frown thinking it was just a spam caller. You looked at the location and it showed the county you lived in.

You decided to pick up the phone for just that reason. Maybe it was a friend?

You press the green button and put the phone to your ear.

"Hello?"

You feel a bit nervous since there was just silence. No breathing. No movement. Just silence.

"I see you."

Your eyes widen and your heart quickens. You immediately hung up and look around the area.

You didn't see anybody nor hear anything.

You shake your head, "Probably a damn prank call." You continue to walk on the dirt trail, quickly forgetting what had just happened.

-//-//-//-//-//-

You had decided to turn around and start walking back to your car since it was getting dark.

You quickened your pace because you sensed someone was watching you.

You look around to see if anyone or anything was near you but there was nothing. That frightened you a bit.

The parking lot came into view and you were full on sprinting at this point.

You hear another pair of footsteps running behind you which made you run faster.

You fish out your keys from your pocket and press the unlock button for your car.

You get to your car door and throw it open and jumping in. You go to close it but something was pulling it back.

Your lip trembled as you slowly looked up.

It was a person, a man. He had a wide, frightening smile, and big yellow eyes.

Sweat rolled down the side of your face. What did this guy want? What was he going to do?

You both stare into each other's eyes for a good while before he lunges at you.

You scream but he was quick to cover your mouth. He pins you on the car seat. Your whole body was shaking now.

He also seemed to be shaking, his face was glistening from sweat. He had a terrified face, his smile faltering.

"They can hear us."