M!Reader x John Doe

"No..No.. Like this Doe. You take this number..." You continue to explain how to do the homework to your boyfriend.

You sigh, starting to get a little frustrated since math isn't really something you use a lot. Basic simple math is something you use more, though, not all this extra stuff.

You pat your boyfriends waist, wanting him to get of your lap. You both were at your desk and Doe had decided to sit on your lap, which you didn't mind of course.

He groans, clearly frustrated too. He slowly gets up and flops onto your f/c bed. You smile at him.

"I'm gonna get a snack, want something?" You ask walking towards your door.

As you walk out you hear a muffled 'whatever you're getting' so you take a mental note.

You walk towards your fairly decent sized kitchen and grab two f/s from the cabinet. You also grab two old Mario water bottles and fill it up with ice and water. You decided to keep the one with Yoshi on it since he was your favorite. You would give Doe the Luigi one.

You walk back to your room to see colorful flashing lights.

You peak your head in to see your boyfriend messing with your LEDs. he just stares up at them, memorized.

You laugh at him, walking in and placing the two water bottles on the nightstand. Tossing Doe one of the snacks. He changes the lights to a dark purple and leaves it.

"We can leave that work for tomorrow morning, let's just watch TV." You sit on the bed, Doe crawling between your legs. While he was getting comfortable you turn the TV on and put on YouTube.

You kiss his head and finally relax, opening your f/s.

-/-/-/-/-

Kinda short and boring but how about I give you an actual good lemon for that?

Also y'all know that bdsm test-

WELL.

Pain‼️‼️😍

it's bdsmtest.org if you wanna do it, it's actually kinda fun⁉️