Yandere F!reader x John Doe

------//------

This was requested by @YaeMitsukiTsugikuni
hope you enjoy :)

-------//-------
You watch as your love walks into his home quickly closing and locking the door. You smile, feeling very excited for this day.

Today you were going to take your love and finally live the life you've always dreamed of.

You grin, very excited, but you had to be patient, you can't mess this up.

You pull out your phone and click on something. The screen showed Does room.

You switched through the cameras going throughout the home looking for your Doe. You stopped at the kitchen, seeing that he was getting a snack from the pantry. You watch him open then bag of chips and walk out of view from the screen. You switch to the hallway and see him walking towards his room. You switch to his room and watch him open his door, close it, and jump onto his bed.

He stayed like that for a minute until he sat up and grabbed his remote. He turned the TV on and bored my watched it while mindlessly eating his chips.

-----//-----

12:36 AM

After a few hours of watching Doe watch TV, play games, and do other activities. You finally decided it's time.

It's time to take your love home.

You grin excitedly, you've been waiting for this moment for years! You check the cameras one last time before pausing. He was texting someone while...blushing?

Your stomach dropped, who is he talking to? They will regret that.

You get angry, you're going to deal with the bitch later. Now, you need to take your love home.

-----//-----

You open the door quietly having a key to his home. You quietly shut the door and speed walk to his room. You quietly creek open the door and peak inside.

He was softly snoring on his bed, how cute. You give a small blush before quickly getting to work.

You step into the room and walk towards your sweet darling.

You immediately stop when you see him move and open up his eyes slightly. Your eyes widened. He looked at you and froze. You stand there for a moment before quickly charging at him. You sit on top of him, blushing slightly at the position you two are in. You wrap your hands around his throat and squeeze.

He claws at your arms, pathetically trying to get you off. You smile widely at him,

"I love you so much, John."

--------------//
should I make a part 2 to this chapter?