F!Bullied! Reader x John Doe

Requested by YaeMitsukiTsugikuni

Also I'm just writing all these chapters because it's late, I'm bored, and it feels like I haven't uploaded in a while. ANYWAYS THANK YOU.

TW(?): Bullying, some swearing.

enjoy :)

----//----

You sit under a small tree, under the shade, crying.

You've been there for a good while, you were so angry and confused. Why does no one like you?

Tears stream down your cheeks onto the warm grass below. It seems that no one likes you, not even your own siblings.

You continue to cry until there were no more tears left.

"Why are you crying? Did you get hurt?" You hear a small voice squeak.

You slowly look up, seeing a boy around your age, staring at you. You sniffle and wipe the dry tears on your face.

"No one wanted to play with me, none of them other kids like me." You say looking down.

He tilts his head, "That's not true! I'll play with you!" he puts his hands on his hips proudly.

You look up with a small smile, "R-Really?"

He shakes his head with a big grin, "Yeah! We can play all kinds of games without those other kids!"

"My names John, what's yours??" he asked curiously.

"Y/N" you answer simply.

He nods and reaches a hand out for you and you take it. He lifts you up and you pat yourself down, getting rid of the grass on your pants.

You look back at him to see an evil grin on his face.

You look at him, confused.

"Race you to the swings!" he yells while running towards the playground.

"Hey! not fair!" You yell running after the boy.

--//--//--//--

After an hour of playing you both decided to sit on a nearby bench.

You both had the biggest grins on your faces.

You sigh and look up, you still had a few more hours until you had to go home.

"Hey Joh-" you get cut off by another voice.

"Hey John! What are you doing with this idiot?" an older boy says walking up to both of us.

John scowled at the boy, "This is my friend, me and her were having fun until you showed up." The older boy growled.

You look between the two boys and start to sweat.

You step closer to John and whisper, "Hey can we just go, John?" You nervously asked.

He glances at you before looking back at the older boy.

"Fine, let's go Y/N." John grabs your hand and start pulling you away from the boy.

"Oh no you don't! You're not leaving with this ugly bitch!" The boy says grabbing the back of your shirt, pulling you back.

You yelp and let go of John's hand.

He quickly turns around and glares at the boy, "Let her go, Raphael. She didn't even do anything to you." he growls.

Raphael ignores John and looks at Y/N with a glare. "You deserve this, freak!" he yells before striking down on Y/N's cheek.

She claws a the boys arms, desperately trying to get him to let go but he wouldn't.

You hear John yell followed by heavy footsteps. You turn to see him jumping towards Raphael with a murderous look.

John punches him right in the jaw and he let go of you. You back up, holding your cheek that was starting to bruise.

You watch as John literally beats the poor boy until you had to look away because of all the blood.

You heard all the yelling stop and you slowly look back.

Your eyes widen to see John's fists cover in blood. Raphael's face was covered in blood, it seemed that he passed out.

You watch as John slowly gets off the boy and turns towards you. He seemed really angry. You watch as he walks towards you with a blank face. You didn't flinch or move at all, you weren't that scared.

He looks at you and holds his bloody hand out to you. You look at it and smile before grabbing it.

He also smiles a little, before looking up.

"Let's get out of here."

You look at him and nod, hands still locked together.