Yandere!GN!Reader x John Doe

You angrily walk through the dark city streets.

You were angry. Very angry.

He would regret what he had said, what he had done. You grin, he will be begging for his pitiful life.

You tighten your grip on the sharp kitchen knife. Oh how wrong he was.

--5 hours earlier--

You squeeze past teens in the crowded hallways. You hated it here.

School was almost over, just an hour left.

You sigh, finally getting to your last class. Your favorite class.

The class was English, you don't like the subject that much but it was a certain someone in that class. Someone that you adored so dearly, someone that you would kill for.

His name is John Doe.

Very pretty guy; long, black curly hair, big yellow eyes, and a very wide smile that showed an inhumanly amount of teeth.

He was perfect in every way. But you admired from afar. You were-

You were brought back to the real world after someone had tapped your shoulder.

You whipped around and saw an older boy, a year or two older seemingly. You stare at him, waiting for him to say something.

He had a cocky smirk, you didn't like it.

"Hey sweetcheeks, I saw you from over there," he points in a random direction but you didn't care to look, "And I couldn't help but come over here and talk to ya." He eyes your body. You stare directly into his eyes and glare at him, his smirk just widens.

"How about you and me go about sometime? 7:30 after school." his eyes never left yours.

"I'm not interested." You flatly say looking to the side. You eyes spot John and you smile, blushing a little.

The teen notices and scoffs, "Him? Really? He's a freak."

You freeze and slowly turn your head back to the older male. You grit your teeth, how dare he say that? Oh how he will regret it.

You grin evilly, "You know what? Sure. 7:30."

--Back to the present--

You lean against a brick wall next to an alley. Your knife stuffed in your back pocket, your shirt pulled over it.

You hear footsteps getting closer, it's time.

You grin seeing the male come into view, you had learned that his name was Dave.

He grins, "Hey sweetheart, so what are we doing on this lovely night?" he puts his arm on the wall next to you.

You put on a seductive act and push yourself onto him. You eye him up and down and point towards the nearby alley. He immediately got the hint and grabbed your arm.

He pulls you into the dark alley and immediately pins you to the wall. Quickly getting to work by grabbing your ass and getting close to your face.

"You sure you want to do this darlin? I'm not going easy." he whispers into your ear.

You glare and look into his eyes, "Yeah me neither." You whip out your knife and slit his throat.

You watch as he backs up, gasping for air. He falls over grabbing at his neck, already choking on his own blood. You stare down at him with an expressionless face. You start to get angry thinking about what he had said about your love.

You bring your knife above your head and swung it down into his stomach. You had down this repeatedly, you were in a daze.

But you didn't hear the footsteps coming towards your way.

You finally calm down, hearing his choked gargles get quieter.

"Looks like you got to him before me." a familiar voice says behind you.

Your eyes widen and you whip around to see your love.

You get worried, "D-Doe?" You examine his face, he didn't look scared but.. happy.?

You furrow your eyebrows remembering what he had just said.

"Wait what?" You tilt your head.

His smile widens as he steps closer to you. Your heart pounding even faster than before from the adrenaline.

You look up at him with wide eyes.

"You did that for me? How sweet. I didn't know you'd do that for your own love too." he snakes his arms around your waist, pulling you in close.

Your face felt very hot, you were about to pass out.

He pulls away, his hands still around your waist. He had a bright red blush on his face.

You both stare into each other's eyes for a hot minute before you lean in and kiss his cheek.

You pull away and smile, he looked like he was going to pass out now. You giggle and hug him again,

"So this means you're mine, right?"