Demon!F! Reader x John Doe

These pictures are how I imagine how Y/N would look

These pictures are how I imagine how Y/N would look. But of course you may change it to how you please.

Enjoy :]

-----//-----

You watch below you some teenagers walking through your woods, being very annoying.

They were drunk and obnoxious. There were about 4 kids around a small, poorly built fire. Though, they were annoying but, you were pretty hungry. You stare hungrily at the four males, grinning ear to ear.

One of the males caught your attention though.

He was just sitting on a log next to the fire. He wasn't drinking at all, maybe he's their ride? He had black curly hair and wide black eyes. He was rather quiet among the others, and a little cute.

You watch them a little longer, letting them have their fun until you have yours.

-----//-----
After a few minutes of amusingly watch the teens, you finally decide to have dinner. You get up from the tree you were in and stretch a little. You look around once before jumping down and changing into your human form.

You start walking towards the four with a sickly wide grin.

"Uhm....hello.." You pretend to be timid.

The four look at you before exchanging looks.

"What are you doing out here alone?" one of the males asks with a cocky smirk.

You scowl for a second before smiling again, "I'd seen the smoke from your fire and wanted to see what was going on."

He eyes you up and down before smugly asking, "Maybe you can have some fun with us then?" The rest of the men grins but the one sitting did not. He sat there staring at me with confusion and he seemed a little.. Scared.

You grin widely, "That sounds like a wonderful idea" your voice started to grow corrupted and you started to change back to your demon form.

All the males eyes widen in fear before turning to run away. Not putting up any fight.

You pouted, wanting to fight someone. Oh well, you were pretty hungry.

You charge after the few that attempted to run away.

-----//-----

After taking care of those that ran you realized that there were only three. You stare confused before turning around.

You freeze seeing the same boy sitting on that same log, he hadn't moved a centimeter.

You grin, since your hunger wasn't as strong now you decided to play with this one.

"Hello there, cutie."