Yandere F!reader x John Doe PART.2

You boredly swing your chair back and fourth waiting for John to wake up again. You huff and look at him, admiring his beauty. You look at his neck, it was bruised badly. You didn't have to squeeze THAT hard. Guilt now sinking in you decided to be nice and cook him a nice meal, it's the least you can do for his neck.

You nod to yourself getting up from your chair. You walk up the steps out of your basement into your kitchen. You wash your hands and put them on your hips after you were done.

"Time to get cooking!"

•-----//-----•

After an hour you had finally put together a nice meal for your sweetheart. You smile to yourself, proud of what you've done. You grab the plate of food and a glass of water and start walking towards the basement door.

Kicking open the door gently you start walking down the steps excitedly.

Grinning from ear to ear eagerly wanting to see your love, awake this time.

You get to the bottom of the stairs to see John looking around in terror.

You grin, "Darling!!" You skip over to John.

He whips his head to you and looks at you with wide eyes.

"Who are you?? Why am I here!?" he yells in fear.

Your smile falters but you quickly smile again and set the plate and glass on a nearby table.

"I made food for you! Are you hungry?" You smile, a sickly sweet one.

"Just let me go you fucking creep!" he yells in anger.

Your smile was now gone. Why was he like this? Shouldn't he be happy? I made him food. I made him his own room. I LOVE HIM.

"You're going to eat, darling." You say coldly.

You grab the plate of now cold food.

You walk over to John and place the plate in front of him.

"I made this for you, please eat." You stare down at him with cold eyes.

You reach in your pocket and bring out a small key and put it to the lock to the chains that were holding up John's hands. You unlock the chains and back up.

He rubs his wrists before looking up at you with those beautiful, black eyes. They were full of anger and hatred.

You smile widely and plop down on the ground. You stare at him and he stares at you, the both of you holding different emotions.

He glances at the food in front of him before warily picking up a roll from the plate. He inspects it before taking a small bite. After a minute he starts to shovel more of the food.

You stare in surprise, was he really that hungry? Well he did eat just some chips when he got home....

You stare at him, thinking.

You finally come back to the real world and see the plate clean. You glance between him and the plate shocked. Damn.. He really WAS hungry.

You smile softly before reaching to grab the plate. He flinches away. You didn't stop and grabbed the plate. You smile at him, "Thank you, let me get some water for you" you get up and walk towards the table and grab the glass full of water.

You turn around and he was just sitting there, watching your every move. You were a bit surprised that he didn't try to attack this whole time.

You shrug it off and walk towards him and hand him the glass.

"Why am I here?" he suddenly asks.

You look at him again to see him staring right at you, making you a bit aroused. You grin widely, cheeks getting red.

"Because I love you! And you'll love me too soon...."