🍓Sick🍓

Note-
Sorry I may not be updating a while lot, school started and some stuff happened. Once I get settled n such, I will try to post a little more often.

Thank you for reading. ~Emi

--------//--------

"I told you! I knew you were gonna get sick." You scold John as he lays in the bed, dead to the world.

"I got it though" Doe smiles looking over at me.

I give him a deadpanned look, "You chased a cat for an hour IN THE RAIN because it gave me a small scratch."

Doe smirks, "It deserved it"

I just stare at him before shaking your head in disapproval. "I'll get you some medicine" you walk out of the bedroom into the kitchen. You reach up to the cabinet above the sink and grab some medicine.

You walk back into the room to see Doe half asleep.

"Cmon Doe, take this then you can go to bed." You sit on the edge of the bed holding out the medicine.

Doe sits up slowly before taking the bottle and staring at it.

"No" he shakes his head and gives the bottle back.

"You don't have a choice dummy, don't you want to feel better?" You ask a little frustrated.

He shakes his head again, "I'd rather stay sick than to take that" he sticks his lounge out. An irk mark appeared on your forehead, "Oh it's not that bad you oaf, just take it!" You scoot closer to him trying to give him the medicine.

He turns his head the other way, "I don't want it"

You start to get even more frustrated, about to say something before stopping.

"You can cuddle me all you want if you take it"

John whips his head around and snatches the bottle and drinks the medicine. He sets the bottle on the bedside table and turns back to me, "okay cuddle time now" he grabs me and pulls me down on the bed.

I chuckle, "That's all I had to do?" I smile looking at him.

"Well when you bring cuddles into It.." Doe says sleepily.

I sigh softly before pulling the covers over our bodies and turning the lamp off.

I get comfortable, hearing the soft breaths coming from my lover. I smile before closing my eyes,

"Love you Doe, get well soon."