M!Reader x Monster! John Doe

Here are some pictures on how I think John would look. But of course, you can imagine whatever you'd like.

 But of course, you can imagine whatever you'd like

*art IS NOT mine

*art IS NOT mine

Anyways thank you for reading.

Enjoy! :]
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

You sigh, clearly annoyed. You walk with your friends in a dark ass forest. They wanted to look for some kind of 'monster' which was clearly not real. They made you go since you are the bravest one out of the group.

So here you are, walking ahead of all of them, very irritated. You here them whisper things to themselves and sometimes scream at an animal here and there. You just wanted to be home, reading the new book you had just got.

But nooo, they just HAD to make you go with them.

You turn around to check on the three children but, they weren't there.

Your eyebrows furrow and an irk mark appears on your forehead.

"Guys this ain't funny! I'm already pissed that you made me come out here!" You yell in annoyance.

You hear some leaves crunch and you snap your head towards the sound.

You stomp over, "I'm not playing guys." You look around to see no one. You decide to give up and start to walk back. They'll find their way back.

You hear more leaves crunch near you but you ignore it, assuming it was one of your friends.

You stop when you see a tall shadow loom over you.

That definitely isn't your friends.

Your eyes widen a little before quickly turning around. You had to crane your neck to look at how tall this.....thing was.

It was very tall, but you barely showed any emotion.

It goes to grab you but you slap its huge hand away. It looks at you, shocked you even did what you had done.

"I'm NOT taking anyone's SHIT ANYMORE. I'M ALREADY PISSED." You yell at the creature.

It just growls and snatches you up this time.

You show no fear, though. It brings you closer to its face and it growls more. Clearly annoyed.

You scoff, "That supposed to scare me?" You glare.

It huffs and lowers you back onto the ground. You watch in confusion, was it not going to eat you or something? You watch as it stands up straight, preparing for something.

It lets out a loud, ear piercing screech. You had to cover you ears to make sure they didn't burst.

You quietly say 'Oh shit' before booking it from the animal.

You hear loud and hard footsteps behind you. Why didn't it just eat you then!? Is this thing playing games with you??

You grumble to yourself before spotting a large tree with a small opening at the bottom. 'What a coincidence' you shrug and run towards the small hole. Sliding into it and shaming into the other side of the tree. The creature screeches some more before walking away. 'The hell was that all about?'

Your hard breathes is all you heard before you decided to look out. You didn't see anything so you take this moment to run towards the nearby park you parked your car at.

--/--/--/--/--/--

You run for a good while, your legs aching but you refused to stop.

You recognized the area more and more before you mentally cheer. You run towards a lamp post, knowing that's where the parking lot was. You stop under the light, looking for the car.

The lot was empty. 

You furrow your eyebrows, what? Did they fucking leave you? You grit your teeth in anger. What friends you have.

You decide to start walking back to the small town, which would take a while. You sigh, "I'm never leaving my house ever again."

You hear another loud screech and thumping getting closer. You turn around to see the same creature running full speed towards you.

"Fuck."