M!Abused! Reader x John Doe

Requested by YaeMitsukiTsugikuni

⚠️TW: Mentions of abuse

F/C- Favorite Chips

Thank you and Enjoy!
----//----

You walk to school, feeling very tired. But it's what..they made you do. Every. Single. Morning.

Your legs were aching and you really need some sleep.

You see your school come into view, seeing crowds of students with their friends walking inside. You tug on your sleeves, not wanting to be at school but you don't want to be at home either so it'll have to do.

--//--//--

You walk into your class, your teacher giving a kind 'Hello, how are you' with a small smile. You replied with your usual answer, 'good'.

You plop down in your seat and lay your head on your desk, closing your eyes.

A couple minutes pass by until you hear someone sit next to you. That seat is always empty.. You turn your head a little to catch a glimpse at the stranger.

It was a boy, black curly hair, big yellow eyes with a bored look.

You continue to stare until he glanced at you. You flinch and quickly put your head back down. You feel your cheeks heat up a bit, feeling embarrassed.

You lift your head up hearing the teacher start to talk.

"We have a new student today! Please introduce yourself!" she announced happily.

He glances at you before getting up and turning towards the class, "Hello, I'm John Doe. I like baby rats."

He sits back down with the same bored look. Ignoring the few giggles and whispers.

The teacher thanks him and starts the lesson.

--/--/--/--/--

The bell finally rings for lunch and everyone gets up and quickly heads for the door. You stayed where you were though, the teacher was nice enough to let you stay in her classroom during lunch. You were very grateful because you hated those huge crowds, it made you really nervous, feeling watched.

You lay your head down and stare out the large window next to you. It was starting to rain, it felt relaxing.

"Are you not going to eat?" a voice questions beside me.

You jump and turn towards the voice. It was that John guy, why is he staying here?

You look around the classroom, double checking to see if he's talking to you. You look back at him, "No, I forgot to bring lunch." You say quietly.

He raises his eyebrow and grabs a chair behind him, pulling it to my desk. Sitting down across from me, he sets a lunch box down in the middle of the desk.

He opens it and pushes it lightly towards you, "Take your pick" he smiles.

You sat there, staring at him. You blink for a few seconds before quickly saying, "N-No! It's your lunch you don't have to of-"

He cuts you off by raising a hand, which made you flinch and back away.

He looks at you, confused. He looks at his hand then at you, he slowly puts his hand down. "I'm sorry, it's just.. You should eat something." he says glancing out the window.

You blush a little, and look at the lunch box. You look through your options and find and find a small bag of F/C. You grab them and thank him.

He just smiles and grabs a small pack of fruit snacks.

You look out the window again, seeing that it was raining harder now. You smile a little, you've always loved the rain, it helped you sleep.

"Well, what's you're name?" You look over at John to see him grinning.

You sigh with a small smile,

"It's Y/N."