Yandere!M! Reader x John Doe

Requested By @_Efan_
Thank you!

-----//-----
You stare at John from the other side of the classroom, very excitedly.

You plan on confessing to him today.

You watch as he scribbles on his notebook as the teacher talks about.. whatever he is. You glance at the clock on top of the door

3:37 PM

Your bored look turned into a happy, giddy one. You couldn't sit still in your chair, glancing at the clock every second.

----//----

The bell finally rings, everyone getting up quickly and already talking to their friends, planning on what they wanted to do this weekend.

You wait for John to get up, so you can follow behind.

He zips his backpack shut and gets up, picking up the bag with him.

You take a second to admire him, his long, beautiful curly hair tussles when turning his head. His eyes boredly looking around the classroom until he catches me staring, how beautiful his eyes are...wait....he's looking at me?

You regain consciousness and blush deeply before putting your stuff up. You quickly get up glancing towards the door seeing him walk out.

You jog out of the door, barely hearing the teacher warn you about running in the school.

You try to spot your darling in the crowded halls, finally spotting his hair in the crowd.

You push through people, wanting to watch John get to his locker and find your letter.

You finally get into an area where it wasn't so crowded, you look around. You spot him opening his locker, he makes a surprised face.

He grabs the white envelope, sealed shut with a heart. Your heart races, you were starting to get nervous.

He opens the letter and reads it with an unreadable expression. You watch intensely before you see him fold up the letter and put it into his pocket. You see him turn towards your direction. You squeak and run towards the stairs behind you, you planned on confessing on the rooftop. It seemed the most quiet place.

The one thing about the roof was that there were no fencing on the edges....

You get to the top and wait in the spot you told him to meet you. You quickly fix your hair and anything that messed up while running. You pull out your phone and go to the camera, looking at yourself seeing what you needed to fix.

You hear the door open and you quickly put your phone up and stare at the door intently.

You see him but he didn't see you. He walks through the door and looks around, spotting you. He walks towards you with a bored look, which made you even more nervous.

"Are you the one that left the note?" he asks looking down at you.

You stare for a second before jumping and clearing your throat.

"Y-Yes...Yes I did." your voice was soft but deep.

He stares at you for a second before giving a sad look.

"I'm sorry, I like someone else at the moment." he looks away sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

The world goes silent, you stand there, shocked.

Who is the other person? Why would he like someone other than me? You angrily think.

Why not me? WHY? WHY WHY WHY?!?

He was still looking away, with that same sad, pathetic look.

You growl lowly, "Then if I can't have you,"

You run towards him and push him off the edge of the roof. Watching him fall, holding his hand out. You felt little remorse. Tears start to fall,

"No one can."