F!Reader x John Doe

Requested By @SeasonLover4

(F/C)- Favorite color

-//-//-//-

"Ugh,, I have to go to the store Doe, there is no milk for cookies!" You grumble shutting the fridge door.

You hear him hum as you sprint into your room. Observing him before smiling, "do you need anything?" You walk over to the desk chair and rest your chin on the back.

He shakes his head, smiling at you.

You stare at him, it almost made him uncomfortable, but he shook your stare off. It was.. He couldn't put it in words.... Greedy?

You had been acting a bit weird lately, this was after Doe started to have sleepovers at your house. He once caught you reading through some (F/C) book, when he had entered you almost broke your neck trying to put the book away.

It was strange but that's what he liked about you, you were different.

You give him a long kiss, making a 'mwah!' when you pulled away. He shakes his head, smiling at your weirdness.

You walk out, waving goodbye before running towards the front door.

---/---/---/---

John immediately goes back to his search, looking for anything-- a box, random drawer, anything!

He wanted to know what was in that book.

It was wrong to be snooping- yes, but you were so desperate to keep it away from him which made him all the more curious.

He looks through some drawers in the desk, nit finding the book he once saw.

He looks around the room, stopping at your bed. He gets from the spinning desk chair, walking towards the bed and crouching down. He reaches his hand under, blindly moving his hand around for anything. His hand hits something thin, he grins whispering a small 'gotcha!' bringing the (F/C) book out.

He stares at it, observing the small object. He pouts when seeing an- unnecessarily big ass lock around the book. The hell? Now that's just outrageous.

He tries to rip the lock off, unsurprisingly the lock doesn't come off. He gets up, walks into the kitchen searching through some drawers for something to cut the lock with. He had found a few bobby pins, that would maybe work, he's picked locks once before.

He runs back to the room, quickly getting to work with the lock. To his delight, the lock makes a small 'click' indicating that it opens.

He smiles, opening the book to the first page.

-------/-------

January 3

I passed by this boy today, he was beautiful. Stunning, breathtaking, EVERYTHING! Something inside of me just,, snapped. I need to see Him again, I should have followed him.

---/---

January 8

I saw him again, on the bus when I was on my way to work.

Oh how much I want him. No.. I need him. I followed him this time, though, I didn't care about work. I know where he lives. I watched him for hours. I need him to be mine.

---/---

February 5

I've made friends with this man, his name is John Doe. A beautiful name for a beautiful man. We've been doing a lot of things together. I'm going to confess soon. I can't take it any longer.

------/------

He couldn't believe what he was reading, you were stalking him!?

He goes to read more but a loud thud stops him. He freezes. Slowly turning his head to the noise.

You stood their, fear in your eyes as you watched him read your diary. You step towards him, "Doe, what are you doing?" your voice was void of any emotion. It was terrifying.

He couldn't do anything but stare in fear