F!Demon!Reader x John Doe PART 4 🍋

AYE FIRST LEMON CHAPTER LET'S GET IT. If you wanna skip to the spicy part just scroll until you see the lemon emoji; 🍋.

MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY!!!

horny readers..

Enjoy~!
----//----

You walk down the silent halls very happy. You were skipping down the hall at that. You were going to give your prince some good news! A give him a prize..

He had been a good boy for a few weeks so you decided to congratulate him.

You get closer and closer to the metal door, grinning. You push it open and see John sitting there, presumably sleeping.

You giggle softly before walking over to him, crouching down.

"Wakey wakey little boy~" you giggle poking his forehead.

John's face scrunched up and turned away. You giggle again and shake his shoulder, "Wake up my little Dove"

He then starts to stir and open his eyes. He looks up at you and gives an annoyed look. "Let me sleep.." he closes his eyes again.

You smile and nod, knowing he wouldn't see. You reach into your pocket and grab a key and unlock the chains. You pick John up and start walking out the door.

You walk down the quiet hallways once again, humming this time. You stop humming when you get to a door. You open said door and you see and bed.

You walk in towards the bed, gently laying John down on it.

You decide that maybe you should take a small nap too and lay one the bed. Grabbing your doe and getting comfortable, you close your eyes and drift of to sleep.

--//--/--/--/--//--

You wake up to groaning next to you. You grunt and look over to see John whimpering and rolling around in the bed. You raise an eyebrow and poke him, "N-No! d-don't do that!" he once again whimpers. A nightmare perhaps?

You poke him again and he stops moving. You watch him slowly opening his eyes. His face was beet red and breath was a little hard. You give a concerned look, "You okay there, dove?"

His face gets even darker, he glances down at himself before quickly throwing the blanket back on.

You just stare at him, dumbfounded.

"Nightmare..?" You question before looking at John and the blanket.

It finally clicked and you blushed a little.

"Ohhh..." You chuckle a little looking away.

He just looks down in embarrassment and rubs his neck.

You look back at him and move closer, "Do you need help~?" You grin.

He looked up at you quickly, eyes widening.

"I..I...uhm...." You wait patiently for his answer.

He looks back down and very quietly squeaks, "please.."

You grin, "Okay then, my little mouse~"

                     ------------
                        🍋
                     -----------

You quickly get to work by removing the blanket. You glance at him again, making sure he was okay with this.

He looks back at you and nods, giving you a small smile. You blush and look down again, rubbing his throbbing bulge. You grin, "What was that dream hm? Was I in it~?" You rub it a little harder.

He lets out a small breath of pleasure, "I..." You rub faster and he moans louder. You grin getting closer, "Yeah? Tell me mouse." he whimpers before answering, "Y-Yes! Yes... You w-were.." he admits embarrassed.

You kiss him on his hot cheek, "Good boy."

You slowly pull his pants down, reveling his boxers. You blush a little, it's been awhile since you've done this. You shake your head and rip off his boxers.

You spit on his dick before rubbing it on. You pump your hand up and down for a minute, listening to his beautiful moans. You start to get hot down in your area. You lower your heard down and kissed his tip before taking him all in.

John gasped at the sudden wave of pleasure. You bob your head up and down, his tip hitting the back of your throat. He was pretty big, which did take you back a little. You feel a hand grab your hair and gently tug on it.

You moan on his dick, wanting him to do it again, which he does. You start to rub your clit, feeling it get really hot. You felt his dick twitch before releasing a thick, white substance into your mouth.

You swallow it all and get back up, John releasing your hair.

He looked at you, a little worried. You smile at him, "Don't worry, I cannot have babies." he relaxes a bit before laying his head back.

"Thank you, Y/N." he sighs out in relief.

You give a mischievous grin, "Of course my mouse, maybe we can do this again some other time~"

His eyes widen and he looks up at you, "W-What-!"

You laugh a little, "Kidding! not really.." You whisper, still laughing.

He blushes a little, "Yeah maybe we could... I enjoyed that.." he says quietly.

You grin, "yeah, I could tell, you're pretty loud in bed."

He blushes even harder, "Y/N!"

--//--//--//--

GOOD, BAD?
Tell me what I should fix, thank you for reading!