GN!Undead! Reader x John Doe

Requested By @Loonar_The_Simp

TW⚠️ mentions of scars, abuse/torture, self harm. You have been warned.

Thank you and Enjoy!

-----//-----

All your life you've hated these scars. It reminded you so much of your past life, all those beatings and days of nonstop torture. Life was a hell.

But that was until you met someone, someone... Special. He was the only one that talked to you, the only one who knew about your scars. He is your best and only friend, but you didn't want to just be friends... You wanted more.

You loved him, so much. You would dream about him, think about him, talk about him, and even pretend to hangout with him when he wasn't there. Not in public of course.

John Doe is just one of the best people in the world.

----//----

You sit, trying not to die from boredom. You had got to work early and went ahead and clocked in. Though, you were bored but, you were excited. You were going to see your best friend, but you couldn't exactly hangout but you'll take whatever you can get.

You take a deep breath, taking in the smell of the clorox wipes that you used to wipe the counter down. The smell wasn't too strong, it smelled nice.

You heard the bell ring and you perk up, expecting it to be a customer.

But no, it was your dear friend, John! You grin widely and wave at him, "Hey Doe! You're a bit early."

He smiles and waves back, he also glances at your arms, where your scars were.

⚠️PICTURE OF DOE WITH HIS SCARS FOR EXAMPLE.

*They look like this but more, like also on your wrists n stuff

*They look like this but more, like also on your wrists n stuff. Apologies!

--//--//--

You scratch your arms, trying to secretly hide them. You look down, feeling nervous.

"I'm sorry, they're quite beautiful. Scars show what challenges you've faced aan how you've gotten through them. That was cheesy.." he whispers the last bit to himself.

You look back at him and give him a small smile.

He blushes and quickly walks to the back, probably clocking in.

Your smile gets wider and you shake your head.

"You adorable little thing.." You whisper to yourself.

"What was that?" You hear a voice next to you.

You jump and quickly look to your right to see John. Your face goes beet red and you shake your hands in front of you.

"I-I didn't say anything! I was just talking to myself..." You quickly say, feeling your entire body feel hot.

He smirks with a faint blush, "Yeah... If you say so, Dove."

Your face gets even more red (if that's even possible) and you look away trying not to scream.

You hear the bell and you look up again, calming down. Trying to forget what just happened and start your shift.

Little did you know, He heard you and he started planning something.

------////------
Here's some information I found on your lovely Doe!

TW: also again, his scars are on the second picture.