F!Demon! Reader x John Doe PART 3

PART 3 IS HERE!
Enjoy!

----//----

You sit in a chair across from your bed, reading a book. You hear breathing from the male in front of you. You look at and observe him in your bed, looks very comfortable in your bed.

You stare a little longer before looking back down at your book. You don't read it, though, you were lost in your thoughts.

What were you really going to do him? Maybe you should just keep him here until you get hungry... a good snack. Maybe I should keep him here.. it is Lonely....

You were so busy arguing with yourself you didn't notice the boy slowly stirring awake.

He sit on the bed, staring at you in shock. He looks around before spotting a door. He looks back at you before quietly getting out of the warm bed. He quickly, but quietly walks towards the door and opens it. He took one step and the floor creaked,
loudly.

You finally snap out of your mental argument and look up to see him gone. You look around to see your door open and loud footstep going down the hallway. You sit there for a second before getting up slowly.

You walk towards the door and peak your head out, seeing the teen get smaller and smaller down the hall. You step out and laugh a little.

"Seems the game has begun."

----//----

You give him a few extra seconds before taking off in an inhumanly speed. You race down the hallway turning left and right looking for your new little mouse.

You softly giggle before full on laughing like a maniac.

"You have no idea what I'm going to do to you, little prince~"

You grin widely and turn down another hallway. Sometimes you do regret living in a whole ass castle. But, it's quite beautiful so being lost in the halls once or twice is spending you can deal with.

You stop sniffing the air for his scent, but it stopped right here. You look around and spot a dark oak door to your left. You open it with a small grin, you look around the bedroom  before closing the door. You turn the light on and sniff the air again. You walk towards the wall, the scent getting stronger.

You get to one side of the bed and before you can look, a boy jumps out with a wood stick. You caught it with ease before snatching it out of his hands and tossing it to the floor. You pin him the the bed and growl, "Now you're just playing unfair. I'll have to punish you for that" your scowl turned into a sick grin.

John looks at you in fear, tears welling in his pretty little eyes.

You toss him over your shoulder and start walking out the door. You teleport in front of a metal door. You open it and step inside the cold room.

"W-What are y-you gonna do to me?" he quietly squeaks.

You grin before gently placing him against a wall and grabbing something above him. You grab the chains and lock them around one of his wrists. He looks at the with widened eyes before looking back up to you in fear.

You glance down at him with a blank face before walking into a different room. You came back with a glass of water and a sandwich. You set it in front of him before kneeling down. He stares at the food, not looking at you.

You growl lowly before grabbing his chin and making him face you. You get close to his face, you thought you saw him blush but you ignored it. You stare at him with a cold look, "I was going to let you stay in your own room....or mine. But, since you've been a bad boy, you'll have to stay here. Whenever I think you've been good enough, I'll let you choose where to stay." You let go of his chin and back up.

You watch him pick up his food and eat, drinking the water occasionally. Once he was finished you took the dishes and took them into the other room.

You came back and chained his other wrist and lean next to his ear, "Be a good boy for me, little mouse." You lick the tip of his ear and get up.

He blushed a little, barely noticeable but you caught it. You smirk and turn to leave,

"Enjoy your stay~"