F!Reader x John Doe

<Art is from Volcorn_ on instagram>
Okay I know this is a John doe book and all but LOOK AT THIS MAN!?/&:!:8

I AM LITERALLY ON MY KNEES 😍

**For those who don't know who that is it's DJ Music Man (DJMM) from the popular Freddy Fazbears Security Breach.

I actually hear a lot of people hate on him but why 😭

ANYWAYS on to the chapter lmao

Enjoy! :]

--//--//--//--

You let out a loud groan as you clench your stomach with both your arms. You were in too much pain to even get up and get pain meds.

Today is the third day of your period. Those three days have been the worst, pain, cravings, and mood swings.

You had asked your boyfriend, Doe, to get you some pads/tampons, which may have not been a good idea. You texted him very specific details of what kind you needed, you hoped that would help.

It was probably around 3:00 and you laid in bed all day, occasionally getting up for snacks. You felt like literal shit.

You begrudgingly get out of your very comfortable bed and walk over to your closet. You just grab a random pair of pants and a t-shirt also grabbing some underwear from a drawer.

You walk out into the hallway and swiftly turn into the bathroom that is right next to your room. You set the folded clothes on the counter and turn in the water to your comfortable temperature. You hastily strip away your clothes and toss this into a hamper in the corner.

You step into the tub and immediately sigh in satisfaction. It felt like your cramps just washed away with the water.

--//--//--//--

You return to your room after doing your little routine in the bathroom. You flop onto your bed and close your eyes, taking in the warmth of your fluffy blanket.

You hear the door open and shut quickly.

You sit up happily, running out if the room and towards the front door.

You see your boyfriend setting down a plastic bag onto the marble counter. It seemed that he hadn't noticed you yet so you just make your way to the counter. You open the bag grabbing the box of the pads/tampons.

As you check the box making sure that it was the right one, you feel two arms wrap around your waist. You hear a soft sigh as John's head rests on your shoulder.

You grin to yourself and you set the box back into the cool counter.

"You're cold, Doe" you giggle.

His embrace just tightens as he lifts you up, carrying you bridle style. You wrap your arms around his neck and nuzzle your head into his chest.

He gently lays you on the bed and climbs in. He pulls the covers over the both of you and immediately puts his arms back around you.

You didn't say anything but get closer to him, closing your eyes.

He kisses the top of your head and sighs once again.

It must have been a long day for the poor guy.