GN!Alien! Reader x John Doe

I actually wanted to do this one myself because I love aliens fr 😍

ANYWAYS ON ANOTHER NOTE:
I'm thinking about making another one shot book, but I'm not sure what kind I should do.

Example-
Sally face
The Walking Dead
Don't hug me I'm scared
Etc.

I was just wondering on what you guys would like me to write?

Alright that's all I wanted to say/ask!

ENJOY AND THANK YOU! :]

----//----

John was in his home, in the living room specifically, watching a movie. He was getting sleepy, he glanced at the clock, it was around 11:48 at night. He turned back to the TV and continued to watch the movie. He soon started to drift off, not noticing that he was.

John jumped awake from his short slumber from a loud crash. He looked around his home, terrified. He glanced at the clock while getting up, 12:32.

He puts on his shoes and walks out his front door. He looks around and sees a bright red light from behind his home. He follows the light to his backyard. He saw something huge, is was like a... Ship or something..

He walks closer to the unknown object, very carefully. He gets to what looked like a control panel or something. He looked closer to see.. A body!? He looked even closer,

*this is how I think alien Y/N would look, but you can choose how you look

--//--

It was just lying there, seeming to be lifeless. John sticks his arm through the broken glass, poking the body gently.

The body quickly gets up and hisses at John. He quickly backs up, tripping in the process.

The so called alien towers over John, looking very, very, terrifying.

Though, in your point of view, you were very intrigued. A human in person.. it looked very scared. You tilt your head, clearly confused at why he was scared. Maybe it was because you hissed at him... But he scared you! It was only a reaction, everyone has one right?

You step closer, putting your hands up. You spoke in very bad english,

"No.....ham..h-arm..?" The human just stared at you in confusion.

He finally understood what you tried to say and calmed down a bit. He stands up, slowly.

"Uhm...can you speak English well..?" John asked wearily.

You shake your head, "No...on-ly som wods."

John laughs a little, you sounded like a three year old. He quickly stopped seeing your blank face, that was a little rude.

Your eyes suddenly get droopy, "ti-ad.." John immediately got what you said and spoke, "I can... Take you into my home..?" he questioned.

You just nod, wanting to rest.

He motions for you to follow him and you do.

Once you both get to the back door, John slides it open and steps aside for you. You step in, ducking under the frame.

John cranes his neck up to look at you, you were pretty fucking tall. You just stare back with a tired look.

John jumps, "Oh yeah! Uhh you can just sleep in my room for now." he gently grabs your hand, he noted that your skin felt rough and slightly bumpy. He gently pulls you towards his bedroom.

Getting to the door, he opens it and lets go of your hand. He walks towards his bed and looks back at you. You were scanning the room, then look back at the human.

You drag your feet to the first thing you see, a big, fluffy, rectangle. You plop down onto it and close your eyes. John just grins and shakes his head.

He walks out the room and settles on the couch, getting sleepy once again. He gives in this time and closes his eyes.

--//--//--//--
Lemon chapter next!? It'll be a part 4 to the F!Demon! Reader x John doe.