EXCUSE ME I NEED TO POWDER MY FACE

Nobody here except Sharkman had seen the real Magus who freed him, so an idea came to me.

"Please let me freshen up in the toilet and put some powders before I meet the esteemed guests", I pleaded with the guards who threw me a weird look but brought me to the restroom, nevertheless.

"Don't think of running, there are no windows here", the guards warned me.

I was left with no choice as I took out some of Kay's face powders and marked my face to look like a Kamini villager, and switched to Kay's clothing, so I'll look like an authentic barbarian.

Luckily for me, I wasn't a fan of the Kamini villager's fashion sense, so I changed my wardrobe in Abiru town when I had some coins to spend.

So, when Sharkman saw me, I might have given him the impression that I was a Magus and Kay was my Barbarian escort.

After putting on the make-up I came out of the toilet as the guards were shocked to see my new appearance.

"Powder done", I said to the guards as their jaws dropped and ushered me into a Meeting Hall inside the Hunter's Guild to meet with the bandit Mori.

-----------

The Meeting Hall was a large room with a very high ceiling and there was a large chandelier hung in the middle of the room. Beneath the large chandelier was placed a long Oak Table made from rare magical trees.

In the middle of the Table were placed several glazed bowls decorated with beautiful animals such as foxes and phoenixes and the bowls were filled with pieces of translucent crystalline stones, which were commonly known here as Magic Crystals.

There was an invisible energy circuitry on the glazed bowls which created a chain reaction from the Magic Crystals in it, and the energy from the chain reaction flowed up to the chandelier above and was absorbed by it.

Unlike the magic circuitry in the Temple basement on the Island, there appeared to be no power cords or circuits, so the energy transfer must be wireless, it seemed.

Sara noticed that the Chandelier above was magically programmed to use the energy received by the wireless transfer, to illuminate the entire Hall.

Besides illumination, the light would cause all magical items in the room to glow and reveal themselves.

If the guests and attendants, or servants in the room carried or concealed any hidden magical weapons, items, or listening devices, they would be revealed with a mild magical glow.

So, the security forces around the Hall could assess potential threats brought into the room and act accordingly.

Since Sara destroyed Cartelle's amulet, I had no magical items on me since everything else was stored in my space locker.

When I was inside the room, the security did a search on me and found nothing and there were no hidden magical glows on me, so I was considered safe, and the guards let me enter.

-------------------------

The attendants brought the stone corpses of the three Samurais into the room and when Mori saw them, he wailed and cried and told stories about how much he missed them and how glad he was to finally have found them.

After the grieving and crocodile tears, he came over to talk to me.

"Thank you, young man, for bringing back our family. They are renowned Samurais of our Moto family," Mori spoke to me, wiped some tears from his eyes before he continued to ask me, "May I know how you managed to find them?"