I TRAVELED 2.5 MILLION LIGHT YEARS ACROSS THE GALAXY

So, from a corner, I cast the magical corridor right inside the cyclone and the air was violently sucked into his place as Melroy rubbed his palms in glee.

Suddenly something moved inside the cyclone and all the winds that circulated condensed into a central figure.

"Oops. It's the Wind Lord", Melroy said to me.

"What the hell is a Wind Lord?" I asked him.

The Wind Lord was basically a larger version of a Windmane.

About a hundred times larger and his presence filled the huge cavern we were in. It was clear that our greed had finally been noticed by the powerful Wind Lord and he wasn't exactly pleased.

"Damnit, the Windmanes have a Boss", I said to Melroy.

"Swoooshhhh"

Suddenly a huge wind surrounded us in cyclones which lifted us into the air.

"Do something Melroy", I asked the Magus.

Right, when I finished the sentence Melroy returned into his magical space, leaving me to deal with the Wind Lord by myself.

"I don't have any spell that could work on the wind", Melroy told me before he muted himself in his space.

The magical wind ripped into my body and activated my force field.

Although my force field protected me from the wind for a while it couldn't withstand the wind forever.

"Hands of Force"

Then the Wind Lord came closer to me and tried to crush me with a wind-formed hand. My force field finally broke, and the force seeped through my body as it crushed me.

"Corridor Vacuum"

I quickly opened the space corridor again right in front of the Wind Lord's face.

The vacuum from my spell sucked the Wind Lord inside. But the volume of magical air that made up the Windlord was enormous.

All my spell did was distort the face of the Wind Lord a little.

"Your spell is no use against me", I imagined the Wind Lord telling me.

Soon the Wind Lord gathered himself again a short distance away. As the Wind Lord moved away his crushing hand released me, and I gained a short reprieve.

Although my vacuum did have a little effect on the Wind Lord, it was insufficient.

The Wind Lord was smart and tricky.

Realizing that my vacuum corridor could suck his essence inside he managed to evade my corridor. So, all I managed to suck in was just normal air.

It was clear my vacuum wasn't effective to deal with the Wind Lord.

"Swoooshhhh"

The Wind Lord formed his fist again that slammed against me.

I was completely crushed by the wind force from the Lord this time. If I had blood in me, I would have coughed it all out.

The damage done to my internal body was severe and, in a minute, I would be crushed to death.

"Think, I must think of something", I told Sara.

Just as the Wind Lord thought he had me smashed, a mysterious tornado appeared right where the Wind Lord was.

The Tornado spin around the cavern and captured all the magical winds from the Wind Lord into it.