THE RESURRECTION OF MELROY THE MAGUS

Once we landed safely in the desert outside Magisandria, we had no choice but to walk to the city, and all the passengers and crews left the airship behind and trekked.

When I started my adventures with Kay, we planned to walk to Magisandria.

However, many things had happened since and I hoped we would reach Magisandria by air and in style, but life came with unknown sauces, and it wasn't only chocolates, and in the end, we still had to walk to Magisandria, me, Kay and with the addition of Pam.

But during our journey from Kamini village to Magisandria we had experienced much, lost some but gained more, and everything summed together it was a profitable journey.

Magisandria was very different from Kotonia or Ziane or even Onnam.

There were few buildings in the whole city, which was surrounded by the vastness of the desert sand.

The city could only be described as empty and desolate, and it didn't fit my expectation of a major city in Ouamua, and the only visible building was the Tower of Babel which rose into the skies.

----------------------

We walked to our booked accommodation at the Hotel Laruna, which was one of the most expensive hotels in Magisandria.

The airline company had to compensate us for our traumatic experience during the almost fatal flight, so they arranged 5-star accommodation for us.

I would expect the hotel would be a luxurious building with swimming pools, but the hotel was just a glass dome in the middle of an oasis.

I doubted if the dome was even large enough to house a diner, let alone thousands of guests. But as we walked into the hotel, I realized I misjudged the place as it was more spacious than the exterior suggested.

Since we entered a magical space realm and after we registered at the reception, we were escorted to an oval platform made of marbles.

"May I have your room card please?" asked the bellboy as he took my room card and placed it on a pedestal in the platform.

A bright magical dome suddenly appeared to cover the entire platform and in a moment the Dome disappeared.

When the Dome opened, we reached a large mansion with several floors and an Olympic-sized swimming pool in it, and the mansion was surrounded by oceans and endless blue skies.

"What the hell we are in the seas again", Kay said to us.

"We are not in the seas. This is a magical space that uses the sea as its theme", the Bellboy informed Kay.

It was a different magical space from where we came through and it seemed we were transported into another space.

The Hotel was a unique and strange space realm.

The hotel reception and the guest rooms were separate magical spaces of their own and they were connected through a magical lift that acted as a portal to multiple spaces.

"Welcome to the Ocean suite, and please enjoy your stay here", the bellboy said to us.

We stepped out of the oval platform and gave the bellboy a tip as he returned to the oval platform and the magical dome lift whisked him away.

"I need to check the bed in this house", Kay told me eager to use the bed with his wife as Pam squeezed his shoulder.

"I'll leave you to your activities", I told Kay and he gladly complied.