𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

The demon at the front who stood in front of the Sound Hashira, clawed at his face

The demon at the front who stood in front of the Sound Hashira, clawed at his face. Like an itch that was impossible to get, and you had to dig your nails further into your skin.

This drew blood from his face, although he didn't care. Why would he care? He'd regenerate anyways. His eyes clearly showed the ranking of his position to Muzan Kibutsuji.

Upper moon six.

"Ahhh... nice man. Nice face... nice skin too... no spots, no birthmarks, no major wounds, all perfect, like a porcelain doll. Oh, I'm sure the girls are all over you~." He trailed off. His voice was raspy in anger and jealousy.

"Man do I envy you. You'll get a real painful death now. I'll carve you out and tear out your insides after."

"ONI-CHAN!" Daki screamed in the corner. "He's not the only one! There's more! Go kill the girl who burned me!"

She whined louder and louder, her hands up near her face to try and wipe the tears off her face. "I WAS WORKING HARD! I WAS WORKING SO HARD ALL ALONE! AND THEY ALL GOT IN THE WAY AND BULLIED ME! THEY ALL KEPT BULLYING ME!!"

The demon at the front scratched his skin even harder than before. "Unforgivable. My cute and dumb sister was working hard. And I'll kill anyone who lays a finger on her. I'll tear you apart into shreds of nothing but meat. I'll make you spin round and round when you die. Because my name is Gyuutarou!!!"

He then whipped out an attack with large crimson sickles and slashes them Uzui's way. This caused the wall behind him to fly out into the empty streets near the house.

You and Tanjiro were down below as he clutched his little sister close to his body, looking up in horror at the scene.

This seemed like something completely new to the both of you.

That attack is different compared to the demon earlier. You thought. This time they're sickles and flying back around.

Tanjiro could smell Uzui's blood, this caused worry to fuel him even more.

"I'VE ARRIVED DUMBASSES!!" A voice screamed behind. "RELY ON ME DAMMIT!"

"INOSUKE!" You and Tanjiro shouted with relief. He was okay.

"ZENITSU!" You yelled back, a smile on your face. Although, noticing his eyes were closed. "Wait, he's sleeping?!"

"YOU HAVE YO GO BACK AND HELP UZUI-SAN! PLEASE!" Tanjiro begged.

"LEAVE IT TO ME, GONPACHIRO! I, INOSUKE HASHIRBIRA, WILL GO FLAMBOYANTLY!!"

"Give is some time to go and put Nezuko back in her box!" Tanjiro yelled back.

Inosuke and Zenitsu moved themselves on over to the house in which Uzui wa sin with the demon.

- Meanwhile -