THREE

Janiyah

Jordan entered my room a few moments later. "I
told them innit." He said. This bitch must think I got some mind reading powers. I looked at him blankly. He should've obviously been able to tell that I didn't know what the fuck he was talking about, but nah, the bitch is stupid and just stared at me, expecting me to reply. It was silent for what felt like a minute.

"You gonna reply or are you gonna keep staring like some-" "Boy how the fuck you expect me to know what you talking about." He jumped at my sudden shouting, causing me to laugh a little. I bit my lip, I need to look serious.

"I'm talking about the gang. I told them about you innit. How you jeet your man on a daily and how you get excluded every two seconds. How you're just ghetto and get into fights and shit" This is what I mean when I say this nigga don't know how to get out my business. Why he telling these hood rats about my entire life? Some Prick.

No one, not even Chi, was fully aware of my life. I was a closed book. I made sure I was hard to read. Nobody was aware of the true cause of my behaviour. Why I was so stuck up and rude and acted like a bitch to everyone. Everyone assumed I was just born that way, but that isn't the truth. It goes far deeper than that. Nobody, not even my mother, was aware of the difficulties I had faced. I kept silent throughout. Other than rage and happiness, I never displayed any other emotions. Instead of telling people what I'd really been through, I just let everyone assume I'm a bitch.

"And who are you to be telling everyone about my life?" I asked.

"I'm your brother, you dickhead." Jordan said screwing me. I kissed my teeth.

"Eediat." I got up out of bed and began to walk down the stairs. Jordan's house was actually really nice. It's mad what selling drugs can get you. I enjoyed staying at his, even though I never admitted it to him.

"These are my boys by the way. They're proper hood yk, not like them fake niggas in your school." Jordan whispered behind me. I chuckled. "So don't be moving all weird like you normally do."

I nodded, knowing I was defo gonna 'move weird like I normally do.' It's just natural for me I guess. I wasn't scared to meet his friends, even if they were like 19 and were known for killing bare people. I ain't scared of no one, and even if I'm ever scared, I never show that I am. GCSE drama helped me like crazy. I could be freaking out but have a complete straight face.

The smell of weed travelled to my nose as I entered the living room to see like 10 man sitting on the sofa, all in tracksuits, some wearing Bally's, all sagging and smoking looking like some dickheads. Dirty roadmen. Icl all of them were leng tho, especially the one with the durag. Bro, that guy was lengggg. Darkskin, had a little beard. Nah I could feel my kitty beginning to water a lil.

They all went silent when I came in and I could feel all their eyes fix on me. Literally each and every one of them. They began to analyse and examine my body. Looking at my face, then down to my boobs, to my curves,then to my white painted toes before returning to my face again. That's when I clocked I was wearing my pink silk lace Pajamas, exposing my hour glass figure. Shit. My bum looked bare fat in these shorts. I began to feel uncomfortable as one of the boys began to lick his lips. Pervs fam.

"You sure she 16?" One of the niggas asked looking bare confused.

"Ahlie. She looks 18 cuz."

"She could pass for 19 icl." said another one. 

"Nah 18 max"

"Nah bruv at least 20."

"Fam she could pass for 28 still"

huh?  There was silence as I could feel everyone's attention shifting from me to the guy who had just spoken. Tf is he on about. Me? 28? Do I look old? All the boys screwed him before telling him to stfu and slapping his back head causing me to laugh. Chai, these man making me laugh already. Can't let that happen. I stopped myself from laughing quickly and returned to my neutral face.

"She's 16 you muppet." I heard Jordan say behind me. Forgot that dickhead was here lol. I could tell he was mad.

"Yeah fam she's 16 so back tf off." One of the boys said laughing. He was definitely the youngest, probably 17. He was lightskin with curly hair and bright grey eyes. He had the cutest smile that revealed his dimples. Aww this niggas adorable, what's he doing on road?
His friends started spudding him telling him to do his ting and shit as he continued to laugh. Awww mann!! I just wanted to squeeze his cheeks. I smiled at him. He did a cheeky smile back before winking.

Jordan kissed his teeth. "My bad J, my bad." The lightskin apologised making me feel bad. Why does Jordan have to ruin my chance with every leng boy that tries to move to me? Once, when I was 13 and he was 15, some guy tried ask for my snap at the park. The guy was beautiful man, wearing grey joggers and a white top. But Jordan and his big head decided to bang him in the face, then took me away and started lecturing me for talking to the guy, when I didn't even get to say anything. Overprotective for no reason.

The boys began to talk amongst themselves. Bruh, so that's it? No hello, no what's your name? No manners fam kmt.

"Ask them if they want a drink innit." Jordan whispered in my ear.

"lol am I your slave" I whispered back to piss him off. "Is it cause I'm black? Tryna make me look like these niggas' slaves yeah?"

"No fam," Jordan sighed

"Oh then it's cause I'm a girl, yeah? Sexist twat. Men can work in the kitchen to you know- OW BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed. Jordan obviously got annoyed so he pinched my neck causing me to scream. It didn't even hurt, I just like to over exaggerate.

That's when I clocked that all the boys had stopped talking again and were looking at me like I was some dickhead. Why tf did I scream like that man? It was silent for a moment. It felt bare awkward. I wanted to run out the room, but I couldn't. So I just stared at them blankly, showing no emotion.

"Ah so she talks." Said one of the boys finally breaking the silence. Nah den, fucking prick.

I sighed. "Ym want a drink or smth?" I asked sounding unbothered. The boys all looked at each other smiling before nodding their heads. I swear I don't even know these man, but they already piss me off. Tell me why literally all of them asked for a different drink. So I had to go to the kitchen and get 10 glass cups and pour ten different drinks in each. There was no way I was carrying all these cups on a tray, so I took two cups each into the living room and handed them out.

I still don't understand why Jordan even asked me to do that. I was so baffed. Like, was that my way of gaining their respect, because I didn't need their respect. I didn't like any of these niggas, apart from the lighty ofc. I finally brought in the last two drinks and gave them to one guy and the leng durag guy.

"Thanks little one." Said durag. I just nodded my head. I was bare proud of myself. Not once did I show them attitude or role my eyes or nothing. And I even offered them drinks despite not wanting to do it! Rah I'm improving in being nice yk.

They all slurped on their drinks while laughing. They were chatting about some girl that they all received brain from, some saying it was the best brain ever, the others saying she was biting like it was a sandwich. I didn't know what to do as I was just stood there like some mug, so I began to walk out, however, right when I was about to reach the corridor, I heard a voice.

"Get. It. Done. Do you understand?" The voice spoke, deep and stern. The voice sounded serious, threatening. Just from the voice alone, I could tell that whoever that man was, he was dangerous and his voice left me frightened. "I'm giving you till tomorrow night yeah. 10pm, or it's long for you." The voice continued. He ceased speaking and moved towards the living room. I backed away from the corridor out of fear as his steps became louder and louder.

"Ah shit, Mari's pissed." Said one of the guys. And that's when he walked in. He was tall, roughly 6'5 and fam he was sexy. He took off his hood, revealing his dreads and he had an eyebrow slit. He had on silver shimmering earring which made him look so buff. He walked in, calm and collected.

It was him. Mari.

———————
HEY AGAINNN

Ym enjoying the storyyyy?

If there's any mistakes please let me know. Or if there's any ideas that ym have then tell me bc I ain't that creative icl.

Anyways tyyy for reading