THIRTEEN

Janiyah

I entered Maris' house, as he welcomed me with a smile. He'd already packed all my clothes and put it in a bag.

"Ready to go home, yeah?" He asked.

"Hmmm? I'm gonna miss this place. Especially you!" I said pointing at the painting of the Mona Lisa. Still dk y tf she here. Mari let out a small, cute laugh.

"You gonna miss me?" I asked.

"No." He replied straight away. Rude much. He just don't wanna admit it, but he loves me.

I ran up to my room and kissed all the walls. I spent like 99% of my time in this house in this room and I was defo gonna miss it. It was way better than mine and way bigger. I wasn't ready to leave to be honest.

———————————

9am. I woke up and got ready. Mari was finally taking me back home. I said goodbye to the plants, to the walls, to the Mona Lisa painting, to the place where I'd first seen Mari get head and to the sofas. Mari wrote me a note to give to the school as I was gonna enter late.

"Aight, get in the car." said Mari in a calm voice. I sat on the passenger seat as he sat in the drivers seat.

"Okay before we leave. I just wanted to say yeah, you've been cool to live with. Although you beat me up and shit, I forgive you. Although you locked me in my room for time, I forgive you. Although you like barely spoke to me and left me bored in that house for ages, I forgive you. Although you left me confused and never told me why I was even there, I forgive you. Although I had to deal with you always coming in the house with a new girl, I forgive you. Although I had to hear you moan after each girl gave you-"

"Janiyah just shut up." said Mari, trying hard not to laugh.

I was gonna miss him tho icl. I liked his coldness. I liked how quiet and calm he was. I liked how he barely spoke. I liked him now. He was alright, and leng.

The journey was silent. He drove at a normal pace for once and I actually wasn't scared. Shocking ahlie? We arrived at Jordans house and I began to get out the car.

"Ay wait before you leave." Mari stopped me. He held on to my wrist gently, his touch giving me tingles. I sat back down in my seat.

"Just because your back at home, don't mean you don't have to be careful. The opps are lurking around. They know where we are all the time now." He said, looking directly into my eyes.

"So Janiyah, Stay safe. If you see any of them, shout me. If you're in trouble, shout me. Don't be difficult cause I know how you're like." I rolled my eyes.

"If you're gonna go somewhere bait, make sure your protected! You never know who's around man. Promise me you're gonna be careful, Janiyah."

"I can't promise that." I laughed. Obviously I was gonna listen to him, but I just wanted to piss him off.

"Janiyah man." He sighed.

"Nope sorry" I laughed and tried to get out the car once more but he grabbed my wrist again, this time more firmly, then gripped on to my shirt before pulling me closer to him.

My face was now directly in front of his. He looked deeply into my eyes and that's when I began to realise how beautiful this man was again. His eyes were so mysteriously dark, and his skin looked so smooth as he looked at me. From the way he looked at me,  It was clear that he had a troubled history. He was a dangerous man,

and it kinda turned me on.

Don't judge me.

"You're gonna be careful everywhere you go. Understand?" He spoke gravely. I nodded my head in response to his menacingly deep voice.

omg look at me using big words🤭

He then let go of me and nodded, initiating that I could leave. I swore he wanted to say something tho. He looked like he was about to speak, but he couldn't get the words out his mouth.

"Uh...Mari? I can go yeah?"

He smiled a soft smile before nodding again. Never met a more confusing nigga in my life. I got out the car and knocked on the front door.

"NIYAH!" Jordan opened the door and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Safe yeah." Mari called out from his car before driving off.

"You good?" asked Jordan.

"Nah nigga don't talk to me. Letting me get kidnapped. Fuck you." I said walking in the house. I wasn't even mad, I just wanted to piss him off.

Jordan kissed his teeth then slapped me in the head. Some prick. Did he think he was gonna get away with that? Loool. I slapped him back on his back head, hearing the sweet beautiful connection between my hand and his bald neck, then dashed to my bedroom and locked the door. He banged the door hard attempting to get it as I giggled. He weren't getting in lol.

"NIYAH OPEN THE DOOR" he screamed banging the door. I let him hit the door for a while until it got boring and I unlocked it. He ran in jumped on top of me. Then he started tickling me everywhere and I was dyingggg. I started to slap him in the face. You can't tickle me and not expect me to fight back.

"STOP JORDAN YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU SAY SORRY!"

"YOUR THE WORST BROTHER EVER!" I screamed and kicked him in the face, causing him to roll off me as I laughed.

He allowed me to stay home for a bit, then dragged me to school. I entered at lunch.