FIFTY THREE

Janiyah

"I ain't going, Dymond!" I groaned into my pillow.

"Niyah, you're being soooo wet. You've been in bed for like 4 days. This is meant to be the summer of your life, just come man! It'll be fun."

"Dymondddd!" I whined, sitting up on my bed. "I just checked, Chi's going, Manny's going, Leon's going, Princess is going, Tiara's going, literally all of south London's going!"

"And?" Questioned Dymond.

"And I just don't wanna see them bruv. You know how bad it was man. Everyone was posting me calling me a slag." I complained. The past few days had been rough.

People I didn't even know were posting the whole chaos that occurred on prom night, and I didn't even wanna look at my phone. It just pissed me off.

Videos also were posted of the teachers announcing that I was prom queen, but it was silent since I'd left early. I didn't know how to feel about that. I probably would've got booed off stage if I stayed.

"Well, I hate to say I told you so but...bitch I fucking told you so." Smiled Dymond.

I sighed. "Oh for fuck sake fam..." putting my pillow over my head, not wanting to hear Dymond get on to me for the 500th time this week.

"I told you to tell Chi before it was too late, but nah what do you decide to do? You decide to use him as a way to get over Mari, like bitch who the fuck does that!? Like deep it, there was bare man in that room, you could've picked anyone, and you pick josi-"

"Don't say that juju banging witch's name!" I yelled. That name will haunt me for the rest of my life. I hated him.

"Okay whatever," Dymond said kissing her teeth. "Just come today. It's a funfair! It'll help you forget about everything."

Although her logic was absolutely shit, I decided that I would go. I needed to get out this summer, I wasn't gonna stay alone in bed forever. This was one of the longest summers I'd ever experience, so I had to make the most of it.

I had a shower, put on a cute outfit, did my hair and was ready to go. Dymond called her friend Taniyah over. She was so pretty and so niceee! She also let me wear her earrings, we love nice girls! So the three of us decided to all go together.

"SHOW MY LOVE FOR YOU!" I yelled looking at my mirror, as Yebbas heartbreak played, distracting me from putting on my lashes.

"CAN I SHOW MY LOVE FOR YOU!" We all sang together, sounding like raccoons causing us all to laugh.

"Don't know why you man joined, it was a solo." I snarled, kissing my teeth.

"Literally no one cares hurry up and put on them damn lashes!" Replied Dymond. Taniyah laughed.

"Ahlie taking your timeeee!" She added. I giggled and slowly applied the lashes. "This is gonna be so lit!" Taniyah then grinned. I was too focused to reply.

"Oh my dayssss Dymond, imagine if Deonte is there! I'll scream!"

Dymond sighed. "I swear you said you stopped liking him?"

"And I also said I say shit I don't mean. He my bae foreverrrrr! You know our surnames both got 7 letters, and do you know what else has seven letters? Married! We gonna get married!" Continued Taniyah causing me to laugh.

"Who the hell is this Deonte nigga?" I asked.

"Oh, just her ex man that cheated on her 8 times." Shrugged Dymond, as my jaw dropped. Us women really need to stand up for ourselves man.