SIXTY THREE: The End Part 3

Guys I was wrong this ain't the last chapter I jus deeped that this chapter would be too long to fit everything I have planned into one chapter so there's probs like 1 or 2 more chapters left😭

So much had happened this summer: visits from her mum, motives, pointless fights at central, going out drinking, lying about their ages, meeting new people and making friends, being asked how they want boys to move to them at central. It was so chaotic.

In fact, so much events took place that they'd completely forgot that soon was the day they'd been dreading the most, results day.

It wasn't until the day before the day that Niyah and her friend group began to stress. She'd originally planned to spend this day at home, since she'd been out pretty much everyday of the summer.

This was meant to be her day to relax, but when she saw a tiktok saying "me knowing I'm gonna fail all my GCSEs tmrw," she began to scream.

"CHI!" Niyah yelled into her phone.

"NIYAH!" Chi yelled back.

"HOW CAN I FORGET THAT GCSES A-"

"Oh yeahhhhh i was just thinking about that you know." Chi intoned. "I was just sitting here like rah, man said I was bare stressing for GCSEs and now I've completely forgotten about it. When is results day anyways like-"

"It's tomorrow!" Shrilled Niyah causing Chi to scream.

"CHINEKE! Nah fuck off!" She then shouted. "You're lying fam!"

"It issssssss!" Niyah Bleated. "I completely forgot man."

Suddenly, Niyah began to receive another call from Tiara. She informed Chi, and Chi told her to add Tiara to the call. The moment they added her, they could hear someone crying from her line.

"Tiara Manny's alive and well abeg you stop crying." Sighed Chi, causing Niyah to laugh.

"No man. What if I failed my GCSEs." She sobbed. "I spent too much time with Manny and his stupidity is contagious bro."

"See if I fail anything I'm blaming you man. It's all about the people you surround yourself with fam." Stated Chi, when suddenly Niyah received another call, this time it was Princess. Niyah added her to the call.

"Why am I just now remembering that results day is tomorrow?" Asked Princess in an annoyed tone.

As the four began to stress over their GCSEs, they all complained to each other. Niyah was pretty calm; she'd always gotten good grades and she knew she revised well for her exams. She was just scared that something mad must've happened and she just suddenly failed.

Chi also felt the same, whereas Tiara knew she didn't revise as much due to her spending so much time with Manny, so she was worried. Princess usually averaged 6's, so she was just hoping that those were the results she'd receive.

As they continued to complain, Niyah suddenly received a call from Joshua's mum, which left her confused.

"You man I'll be back." She said and quickly left the call, joining the call with Joshua's mum.

"Hello." She spoke softly.

"Hello Niyah." His mum beamed. "Are you doing well?"

Niyah smiled, however there was obviously only one thing on her mind which was worrying her. "Yeah, I'm fine, you?"

"I'm doing great!" Cheered Joshua's mum, causing Niyah to gasp.

"No way..." she began to laugh in disbelief. Why else would she be so happy. "He's...is he alive?"