TWENTY SIX

Janiyah

I lied awake in bed that whole night, pissed off at myself. I should've just left when I started that shit argument over toast, then none of this would've happened. Anyways, It's Mari. That man has girls chasing him for daysss and he just uses them for sex. He's a bitch, a player and a roadman. The biggest red flags, and girls still beg on their knees for him everyday?

I'd began to remember all the women that had entered his house when I used to live here with him. Once he'd get what they want, he'd call them a hoe and tell them to leave. He'd literally tell them he used them and that he doesn't give a shit about them...

...so why was I hoping that he'd change for me?

It's impossible. He's literally the leader of his gang, and he's so leng he could never change. But the kiss seemed so...real. I couldn't help but wonder if I really was just his best friends little sister that he had to protect...or if I was more.

I'd finally fallen asleep at 5am and woke up at 12pm. I wasn't ready to be met by Mari. I just couldn't see him after what happened. I checked my phone to see texts from Jordan.

00:23

Ugly ass
Niyah come home

Ugly ass
Been there since like 3pm cuz wtf r u doin

1:00

Ugly ass
Don't make me call Mari fam.

I sighed. I completely forgot that Jordan must've been bare scared on where I was. He probably thought I was dead. Before I could reply, I received a call from Chi.

"Niyah, come to my yard right now." Said Chi, sounding worried.

"Chi, I'm not really in the mood. I've been through a lot in the past like 12 hours and-"

"It's fucking important. You need to hear this." She yelled. She sounded bare serious. The call ended seconds after.

To be honest, I was willing to do anything to get out of that house. I got out of bed and knocked on Mari's bedroom door.

"Mari?" I called against the door. I got no reply.

"Mariiiii?" Silence. If the Nigga ain't gonna reply I might as well let myself in. I slowly creaked the door open to see his room empty. His phone was still on his bed and it was getting spammed, so obviously your girl had to check who it was🤭🤭.

I walked towards the bed, and texting Mari was 28373827 girls. Of course. I tip toed over to the wardrobe and quickly found some joggers. Then I put on my white sliders, took my stuff and ran out the house. He must've left the house and forgot his phone, because that house was silent as shit.

The way I ran to Chi's yard so fast you would've thought I was late for work or some shit. But the truth was, I was low-key scared. I felt so unsafe being alone in this area. The images of the knife to my neck were still stuck in my head and I just couldn't get it out.

I finally arrived, panting heavily.

"Who's jumper and joggers are those because I know they ain't yours?" Chi asked as she let me into her house.

"Chi I really ain't got the time for this shit. Just tell me why you want me here." I replied. She nodded then led me upstairs to her room, and as I entered I let out the loudest gasp. Sat on her bed was the hugest pussy on the planet.

"Hey..." Tiara waved awkwardly. I began to laugh.

"Hey? That's all you've got to say? Hey?" I yelled, whilst laughing. I could not believe that Chi had just brought me to her house to see Tiara, that bitch. All I could see was red and black as my anger began to grow. I walked up towards her.