SIXTEEN

Janiyah

I entered the house and ran directly to my room and locked the door. I was literally so pissed. Like why tf was Tiara getting Shanice involved in the first place, and she was calling me a pussy.

I just couldn't believe it. Tiara seemed like the sweetest girl ever, so why would she do that to Imani? And why did she suddenly expose me to the school, like I even did anything to her.

My phone was getting spammed as bare people were texting me about the video of Shanice dragging me. People were bare saying that this was the first fight I'd lost and Shanice was better than me, when I didn't even get to hit her. Like all she did was drag me for like 4 seconds, then Chi pushed her off me. Is that even considered a fight?

I received a call. It was Manny and Chi. I wasn't in the mood to talk, but I knew they'd cheer me up with their stupidity, so I joined.

"AY NIYAH NIYAH GUESS WHAT?" Chi screamed. "YOU KNOW MANNY USED TO LIKE TIARA!" She continued, laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME. HE JUST TOLD ME NOW AND HE TOLD ME NOT TO TELL ANYONE. IM CREASING!"

"Nigga i already knew." I replied. Chi's laugh slowly died out.

"Wait...what?" She replied.

"I told Niyah already, dickhead." Manny replied.

"How come I wasn't first to know!? Suck yourself!" Said Chi acting like a baby, but she was obviously joking.

"But I don't like her no more by the way. She likes Donelle and I respect that." said Manny, sounding quite upset.

"Aww Manny's jealous!" I teased. Me and Chi began to take the piss out of him. We are such great friends!!

"Okay but did I get dragged by Shanice?" Manny suddenly asked. "Exactly so shut up."

"Okay but did the guy I like end up being a bitch?" I asked back. "Exactly so shut up."

"But Joshua is a bitch, you dickhead!" Manny laughed. Me and Chi laughed back.

"I hope Donelle gets with Tiara just to piss you off" I joked. Manny kissed his teeth.

"I told you I don't like her no more."

"Say mums." I said.

"Mums bro. On my mothers life I don't like her."

"I hope you know you're the one responsible for the funeral." Chi laughed. Manny kissed his teeth once again.

"Okay okay but was it not a few days ago when you were like 'oh I just wanna protect her yk, protect her from the world'?" I said, deepening my voice to sound like Manny. Chi began to laugh like a pig. Bare screaming that I had to put my volume down.

"I know you ain't talking cah jus a few days ago you were chatting about wanting to chomp on my dick?" said Manny.

Either this fool was on crack or he's having hallucinations because since when? Chi began to question me like crazy which made me question whether she was smart. Only stupid people would believe what comes out of Manny's mouth.

"Manny, it's not every day talking about dicks" I sighed. "Be who you are for your prideeeeee!" I began to sing.

"You can't sing fam shut your mouth before I shove my dick in your mou-"

"Nobody cares about your dick for fuck sake, your so jarring!" I snapped causing Chi to laugh even harder.

"Okay changing the subject." Chi began after she slowly finished laughing. "My cousin told me that my husband, Dave's, performing at Stratford in Westfield next week Saturday, so we're all going."

"lol your cousin lied to you." I replied. Dave's wayyy tooo big to be performing in Westfield.

"I ain't tryna go Westfield. The other day when I went, these man came up to me with a microphone and a full on camera asking if I liked light skins or dark skins better. Didn't even know they still did them videos." Manny said.

"Hmm, well what did you say?" Chi asked intrigued.

"I said brown skins, then they told me to say light skin cah apparently that would get them more views. Tryna set me up." He replied.

"I bet you jus did what they said cah your a pussy." I asked.

"Nah fam not even. I scared them off by pretending I was gay and started twerking. Then I asked for one of their snaps and I was bare licking my lips. NAHH their faces were too funny." Manny laughed.

"Be who you are for your prideeee." I sang again.

"This is why Tiara didn't like you." said Chi.

"They secretly wanted me tho. Have you seen how long my dick is?" Manny began.

Sigh.

"Tiara took an L, cah if she felt how incredibly long my fat juicy, humongous, large, monstrous, gigantic, tremendous, voluminous, whopping, ginormous, obese dick was, then she would've liked me back icl."

Me and chi sat on the call in silence. This guys a bit too comfortable around us

"Literally no one asked for all that detail." Chi sneered breaking the silence.

"Just admit you wanna suck my dick." Manny replied. "But you'll die tbh. You'll be gagging since it's bare long."

"Did you not like Tiara like two seconds ago." I asked.

"Yeah and now I like Chi."

"EWW MOVE MANNY!" Chi screamed.

"She's blushing right now!" Manny laughed. "I can see through the phone."

"I'm black nigga, about blushing."

Manny laughed. "Ahh Im joking fam. I don't like you, you're a deadting and I'm just too leng."

"Shut up rude boy before I tell the whole school that you liked Tiara." Chi giggled. "And I'll tell them about how you got bare hard when she was whining on you at the party as well."

"Ay suck your mum, bitch!" Manny replied. "OMG!!!!!" He then squeeled sounding like a girl.

"She texted me back guys! I'm getting head! I'm getting head!" Suddenly, Manny turned the audio call to a video call. His dumb self was dancing on his bed, jumping.

"This guys so tapped." I sighed. He jumped even higher on his bed before banging his head on the ceiling and dropping off the bed and on to the floor. The way me and Chi began to laugh. We were cackling. We sounded like two dolphins.

"Just shut up fam." We ignored Manny and continued laughing. Manny put on his shoes then screamed into the phone.

"Bun ym! Ym can chat your shit, but idgaf cah Chyanne just texted me saying she was gonna suck my fat juicy, humongous, large, monstrous, gigantic, tremendous, voluminous, whopping, ginormous, obese dick right now!" Then he left the call.

Chi sighed and laughed a little. I guess mannys going back to his old ways again. Good for him I guess. Better than being heart broken over a pussy I suppose.

"Finally, now that the dickheads gone, let's talk yeah." Chi began. "Obviously I ain't fighting Tiara. Even though she's a bitch, we haven't heard her side so I'm gonna wait. But Shanice... nah we're scrapping her."

"Bro we can't cah if everyone finds out then Mari's gonna stop me again."

"Bun Mari fam. We'll just do it privately, then we can record it and post it!" Chi exclaimed.

Chi and I spoke for hourssssss. She really knew how to cheer me up when I was vexed. We spoke about how we were gonna set Shanice up, then deal with Tiara later. Then we got carried away and just spoke about life.

I completely forgot about Mari, that evil species. Honestly yeah, even tho he's leng, he's actually evil and I WILL NEVER LIKE HIM EVER!

My phone was going mad. People were still texting about the "fight", creating group chats just to ask about how I got "dragged". I just decided to ignore all the messages. I cant chat shit right after being dragged across the floor. I cant even make excuses because that's just wet. I'll just have to wait until after me and chi jump her.