NINETEEN

Janiyah *lazy chapter*

"Yo Niyah wake up!" I heard someone whisper. It was Sunday, which meant it was the day I could lie in. So which evil specimen is deciding to wake me up on such a great day? Let's take a guess, is it Jordan, because he's an annoying big brother, Chi, because she wants to go out orrrrr Mari, because he wants to boss me around?

I'll go with Mari. He's quite obsessed with me ain't he.

I opened my eyes, ready to be met by the ugly pig, when I realised, it wasn't any of the people I thought it'd be.

"Leon! Why tf are you here! Why you waking me up fam it's too early!"

"It's 1pm nigga." Leon replied. He tugged on the covers of my bed. "I need help Niyah, please!"

"Fineeee!" I huffed. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes before yawning causing Leon to pinch his nose. Leon was dressed in all black.

If you want me to be completely honest, out of Manny, Leon and Donelle, Leon was definitely the lengest. He was darkskin and had dreads and was 6'1. He's in the basketball team and he's sick at basketball. He's them safe, quiet guys. Girls try get with him, but he shuts them down straight away. He still has a crush on some nerd in his class. Proper simp.

"This better be important. You woke me up on a Sunday, the day I sleep In bed till 5pm."

"It's bare important I swear down!" He whisper-shouted.

"Go on, speak."

"Yo, so basically yeah. I haven't been meeting up with Mari and them lot in a while, because I'm tryna get out the road life." He began.

"It just ain't for me no more. I actually wanna play basketball fam, and this selling weed is gonna ruin it."

"Awww, you're actually being smart for once!" I smiled. Leon rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"But then I was walking yeah and I saw them today! Like right now! I had to hide, so I ran here. I really can't be asked to sell their shit no more!"

Fucking hell. I'm so smart, so why do I spend time with stupid people? That was the most stupid thing to ever come out Leon's mouth. I shook my head, disappointed at how stupid this guy was.

"So let me get this straight. You've been avoiding the gang."

"Yes."

"Because you wanna get out the road life."

"Yeah fam. I just needed the p's, but I've got enough now."

"Then you just saw them right now. So you ran to hide."

"Mhm."

"And you decided to hide here. The place where one of the gang members live, and the place where the gang sometimes like to chill out." I said.

I watched Leon, as his face slowly changed from a calm expression to a scared expression. His mouth was wide open. I'm even confused as to how he even got into the house? Did Jordan not open the door?

I turned my head to see my window wide open. Wow. I could get kidnapped so easily; I need to start shutting my window before I go sleep.

"Yo Niyah come see this shit." Jordan yelled whilst running up the stairs. Leon panicked.

"Shit!" He whispered then hid under the bed.

Jordan ran into the room and dapped me up.

"C'mon, my sho!" He said. I screwed him. What does he want? I'm too tired for this. Jordan smiled a huge smile as he held out his phone for me to take. There showed the video of Shanice on her knees, bleeding and crying, whilst apologising. The video was on tiktok and it had  14.5k likes.