THIRTY THREE

Janiyah

Easter break: revised, had a knife to my neck, made out with Mari, brother got stabbed, found out Imani was fake, Imani went missing, had a gun to my head, was tied up to a chair, got hit with a gun, watched Netflix with Mari...

And now I was sat in my empty geography classroom back at school, waiting for everyone to come in, having to act like nothing happened. First day of school and I woke up late lmao. I entered just before the ending of form so I decided to just go to my geography class and wait till forms over, since I had geography first period.

I sat on my seat at the back of the class with my head on the table , when someone finally walked in.

"Wys Niyah, my favourite ex!" Jayden (the lightskin warrior) smiled as he walked over to me and dapped me up.

"Man said favourite ex. That was year 7, it don't count." I laughed. Jayden shrugged then sat on his seat, which is next to mine.

"Year 7 does count. We were the best couple in the school fam, then you broke up with me because I wouldn't tie your shoe laces." Jayden explained screwing me.

"BECAUSE YOU'D DO IT FOR BELLA BUT NEVER FOR MEE!" I yelled, still mad over how we broke up.

"Because I was pissed that you gave Joshua your ruler!" Jayden argued back.

"ITS JUST A RULER!"

"ITS JUST A SHOE LACE."

"Stfu, dickhead." I said pushing him. Jayden laughed before putting his arm around me.

"Nah but, you're single now so if you want a part 2 of Jayden and Janiyah, year 11 edition, shout me init." He smiled. I giggled before kissing my teeth.

Next to walk into the classroom was Tiara, my babyyyy. I ran up to her and gave her the fattest hug. Jayden stood up with his hand over his mouth, too shocked to speak. Then I clocked that Tiara sat so far from me in geography, and the people who normally sat next to me were Jayden and Imani.

I grabbed hold of Tiaras arm. "Pleaseeee sit next to meee!"

"But Imani sits there!" She sighed. I screwed her. You really think I'm gonna sit next to someone who tried to kill me. I pulled Tiara and sat her down on Imani's seat.

"I'm sure Imani wouldn't mind." I smiled. Tiara giggled then nodded. Eventually the whole class came in. Tell me why they made a whole scene because Tiara was sitting next to me? Literally all of them were just screaming shit like "THEYRE FRIENDS AGAIN WTF!" Like it was the maddest thing. It's really not that deep.

Our geography teacher, Mr Pringle, didn't even teach us. He just gave us textbooks and made us revise, but literally no one was taking class seriously. Jayden kept stepping on my feet, whilst bare man (especially the boys) kept turning around and asking Tiara if we were friends. Tiara just smiled and didn't answer them. Class was too jokes.

"Can you stop stepping on my foot, you cow!" I yelled actually trying to revise. Jayden ignored me, stepping on my foot even harder as i yelled in pain.

"OWWW JAYDEN!"

"Janiyah, talk one more time and it's a detention after school." Mr Pringle spoke.

"But everyone else is talking wtf!" I complained. As Mr Pringle was about to reply, everyone's focus went to the classroom door as a girl walked in with an eye patch. The whole class gasped in unison.

"ITS IMANI!"

"I SWEAR SHE WAS MISSING!"

"It's may, why she dressed like a pirate like it's Halloween."