FIVE

Janiyah

"Baby..." he said trying to hug me.

"Do not touch me Joshua."

"Im sorry. Please let me make it up to you. How about you come over to my house yeahhhh, and we chill, just like old times."

"I ain't coming to your house. Do you think im wet?"

"You left your bra at my house, yk." Joshua replied smirking. I sighed because I knew it was true and I did miss that bra lol.

"And I ain't walking into school whilst holding a bra in my hand."

"Fine. But only because Im getting my bra back. Then im leaving."

"If you say so" he shrugged.

———————-

It was 4:30pm and I was waiting outside the school as Joshua had obviously gotten in trouble with a teacher and was forced to stay back. Swear these teachers must love spending time with him. Is it everyday hold Joshua back after school? It's getting a bit fishy icl because it's always female teachers as well.

Since it was November, it was already dark by the time Joshua had exited to school and took me to his house. He lived close to the school, like a five minute walk. The walk was silent. He tried to start convo but clocked I wasn't in the mood. We entered his empty house and I ran up into his room, as I remembered my bra being there last time. He followed behind me.

"So, where is it?"

"Where is what?"

"My bra bitch."

"Who you calling a bitch?" Joshua asked aggressively, walking towards me as I slowly backed away.

"I'm calling you a bitch, bitch."

Joshua began to laugh. Ahh this dickhead man. He was doing it again. All of a sudden, I was shoved onto his bed when he seized my body. He gave me a powerful punch to the face, and as I screamed in pain, I began to bleed from the mouth area. As he raised my arms above my heads, he grasped my wrists. I kicked and screamed in an effort to defend myself, but he simply kept going. He began to slowly kiss my neck. That's when I got pissed.  I gave him a kick on his dick, which made him groan, jump off of me and I dashed

Obviously, because I'm like the most idiotic bitch on this planet, behind Tiara of course, instead of just running out the house, I decided it was best to run into the kitchen. For what reason, I don't know. I stood in the kitchen realising I was so stupid as I heard him enter the room. I grabbed a butter knife and held it up in the air. What tf was I doing.

"What you gonna do?" Joshua shouted. "Fucking stab me? Do it then yeah, do it!" He continued, whilst laughing. This boys psycho.

Obviously I wasn't gonna stab him, but I didn't wanna look like a pussy. So I began to slowly walk towards him.

"You think I won't do it. Do you know who I am? Do you know who my brother is? Your lucky I didn't tell anyone about the first time you tried to have sex with me without my permission, but I'm defo telling him after I fuck you up right now!"

"I dare you, Janiyah. I fucking dare you." I slowly walked up to Joshua and stood amongst him. After a little period of stillness, he grabbed my arm and attempted to take the knife, but I visibly resisted. We wrestled for a time as he gripped my left arm and attempted to grab the knife from me with his right arm while I moved my hand and the knife around to make it impossible for him to do so. Eventually, he let go of me.

"ARGHHH SHIT NIYAH" He screamed. I smiled to myself, happy he'd finally let go but the smile slowly faded as I looked up. His hand was covered in blood. I'd accidentally stabbed him in the hand...

Shit shit shit shit shit. I started to panic, however I quickly covered my fear. I had to get out. Just run out the house, Niyah.

"YEAH NIGGA! THATS WHAT YOU GET! YOU THOUGHT I WOULDN'T DO IT. YOU KNOW WHO I AM? NEVER MESS WITH ME EVER AGAIN!" I screamed as he groaned in pain. Okay now I was taking the mick. Run Niyah. I ran out the house as fast as I could. Not once did I stop running even tho my mouth was literally dripping with blood.

This wasn't the first time Joshua had tried to have sex with me without my permission. It was the second actually. Guess how my bra got there in the first place?

One time I was at his house for some reason after school. We were chatting for a while, when out of no where he started touching my thigh. I'd already told him that I wasn't interested in having sex, so I thought he was just massaging my thigh, but obviously that weren't the case.

His hand began to travel up my thigh and to places I was uncomfortable. I told him to stop, but he continued. He then unbuttoned my top, then took off my bra, before I pushed him off me and went mad. He got pissed as well, started chatting about how we'd been together for time yet we still hadn't fucked. I'm just not comfortable with that shit, yk?

No one knew about it, apart from Chi, Tiara and Imani. They said I should report it, but i didn't wanna get him in trouble. Obviously, I should've broke up with him right there, but I just didn't. Still don't know why.

I entered Jordans house and it was silent. I was pissed off, but also proud of myself. I walked into the living room, blood dripping down my lips.

"Niyah! What tf happened!?" Jordan shouted. I turned around to be met by the whole gang, including Mari staring at me. They all looked at me shocked and concerned, apart from Mari. He just stared at me with no expression. He low-key reminds me of myself.

"Aye wtf." One of the guys said as they all stood.

"Yo Niyah who did this to you?" Another asked. They all walked towards me, apart from Mari, who began to look pissed, but sat still on the sofa. 

"It's fine man" I sighed.

"Nahh you better tell us who did this shit right now!" Jordan shouted. He began to touch my lip before looking at his finger covered in blood.

"It was Joshua. But it's fine guys I stabbed him in the hand." I said calmly, but I was still lowkey shaken over what had just happened.

"What!? As in Jboogz?" Said one of the guys.

"Nah I'm fucking killing that nigga." They all began to swear saying the things they were gonna do to Joshua when they saw him. I wanted to smile so badly but I didn't wanna seem like a bitch, so I kept neutral face through out.

"Ay Mari, you hearing this shit yeah." They all turned to Mari, who was still sat on the sofa, smoking a blem.

"Jboogz's the one who did this shit to Jenae."

"Janiyah."

Mari sighed. He pointed at the three of the men, one being the light skinned guy and told them to find Joshua and bring him here. The three left, whilst the rest went to sit back down. I find it funny how they all listen to Mari, even tho he's like the youngest. I mean he is Rage's brother ig.

———————
I have so much planned for this story omds. Anyways hope ym like it so far.

Also in the next chapter you're gonna get to see Mari's pov.