FORTY SEVEN

Janiyah

2 week had passed, and it was soon the half term. Exam papers got more intense, however I was handling it well. Manny weren't tho, lol.

Last night I'd forced Mari to make brownies with me. He kept saying it's wet, but eventually he did just because it's me and I'm not one of his hoes. Hehe! And here I was, Saturday morning, now lying in his bed, staring at his beautifully sculptured face, as he slept.

His breaths were slow and calm, and he looked more beautiful than ever bro! I carefully examined his face. His sharp chiselled beard that was still growing a little, his small moustache, his fat juicy lips, his piercings, his eyebrow slit, his long curly eyelashes, his braids. How did I get so lucky!

And to make things better, he weren't even wearing a top! I'd been chilling at his house way more as Jordan had been in Manchester for timeeee! And as much as I missed him, I didn't want him to come back.

I continued to observe Mari sleeping until suddenly, his eyes began to gently open. So adorable. He raised his head to face me, and his dimples gently emerged in a dreamy smile. His smile was so cute.

"Like what you see, yeah?" He spoke cockily, with his deep sexy morning voice. His voice was so nice, it took me so long to clock what he'd actually said. Some cocky guy kmt.

"Shut up ugly bitch." I replied screwing him, as I turned around so my back was facing him.

"Bare staring like one egg." He laughed, before pulling me with all his strength into his arms and began playing with my fingers. We spoke for a bit in bed, then after a while, he went and made me a full English breakfast, and kept reminding me on how lucky I was because he'd never done this to another girl.

"Sausage was a bit burnt, but overall 7 out of ten." I smiled as I took my last bite of the breakfast.

"7 fam? That's at least a 9.5, Niyah."

I shrugged. "I've tasted better." Mari chuckled as he put on a shirt, then grabbed his shoes.

"Where you going?" I asked. He didn't reply, instead he just gave me a look. From the look I could tell it was some roadman gang shit or whatever the fuck they do. He gave me that look every time he was gonna do that shit, but he didn't wanna tell me exactly what he was going to do.

I sighed. "Of course." A frown formed on my face. Mari looked over at me as he finished doing his laces.

"Don't worry about me man." He said, smiling apologetically.

"But you could fucking die bro." I whined as I sat next to him on the bed. This conversation was getting boring. Why couldn't he just be smart for once and listen to me. Mari placed his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm fine b, don't worry. I'm good. How long have I been on road for, and shit ain't happened to me." He explained. "I'm safe, I'm protected. Im good, okay?" He spoke calmly, then he gently kissed my forehead. I smiled a little, his words always seemed to calm me down. Delicately, he held my cheek and turned my face towards him, before he gently kissed me on the lips, giving me a warm tingling sensation inside.

"Be careful bitch." I sighed. He stood up from the bed and walked off.

"I will." He yelled. Now I was all alone in his house with nothing to do. I helped myself in the kitchen and just ate like half his food, because like, why not?

This house was pretty much my own now. I'd stayed here for time since Jordan was gone. Jordan texted me a few times, asking how I was, how I was making dinner. I just had to lie and say I was doing well on my own, when in reality I was never really alone.