THIRTY FOUR

Janiyah

"I really thought you two were besties!" Miss Daniels exclaimed in a shocked tone. "If there's one thing I know about you Janiyah, is that you're quite the popular type. I even saw you on my daughters for you page. And so are you, Imani. Two very known best friends, so this is a very big shock Janiyah."

"It weren't me!" I yelled in anger. There's no way I'm gonna get excluded because of something I didn't do.

"It was! She tried to kill me!" Imani argued back. I stood up out my chair in shock as I gasped. Did this girl not have a fucking gun to my head.

"Imani don't make me fucking snake you right now!"

"Language!" Miss Daniels screamed.

Imani stood up and faced me. "Snake me about what, bitch?" She spoke. My eyes widened. Does she not know how stupid she sounds.

I kissed my teeth, then turned to face Miss Daniels.

"Miss smell her fucking bag!" I screamed.

"Janiyah you have no right to speak to me using that language!" Miss Daniels yelled, ignoring what I'd said.

"Miss, Imani and I were good friends." I explained. "Yeah, we ain't friends no more but I ain't some bitch to be punching her in the eye." Miss Daniels looked at me stunned.

"Every two weeks you get into a fight in this school, what makes you think I'll believe what you're saying?" Miss Daniels questioned in an angry tone. I really just wanted to punch Imani's other eye right then and there, but I couldn't.

At this point, I was so pissed. I was sick and tired of being seen as this ratchet bitch, as if the people I have fights with didn't even start the fights themselves, so I let all my anger out.

"And everytime I get into a fight, I admit to it, because I ain't afraid of what you're gonna do. And I don't regret fighting any of those ugly bitches! And you know damn well that I've never started a single fucking fight." I yelled.

"Don't come here accusing me of doing something when you don't know the full story!" I continued. "Because if I told you what actually happened and brought everyone involved in this situation to back me up, then you'd be on your fucking knees apologising. I didn't fucking touch her. If anything, I tried to help Imani, even after fucking up my life."

"You don't know what I've been through, and I'll never tell you because you're always against me! So don't get involved in this situation if you're not even gonna listen to my side and just try exclude me! I'm done with this shit school. I swear after GCSE's I'm reporting this school, because anyone who comes here is entering hell!"

Imani and Miss Daniels both stood in silence, Miss Daniels mouth wide open. Imani guiltily looked away. It was silent for what felt like a minute, until Miss Daniels finally spoke up.

"Alright." She began. "Go to the reflection room and ask Mr Ade to allow you to write a statement." Her voice wobbled as she spoke. I smiled and left the room.

I entered my maths class room and grabbed my stuff before leaving again, not saying a word to anyone as they all asked what happened. Icl l, i wasn't even mad anymore, but I just wanted to be dramatic lol.

I was gassed tbh. Reflection room was my home before year 11, since they didn't send me there that much due to GCSE's. But since it was my home, Mr Ade, who's in charge of the reflection room, was like my dad. He was darkskin, looked about 28 and was lenggg. All the girls loved him. And he loved me! He was them chill teachers, didn't really care about the rules. We all spoke to him like he was our friend. I even got to call him by his first name, Jerome.