SIXTY FOUR: The End Part 4

Janiyah

A few days passed and quite a few things happened. Us man constantly met up with Joshua at the hospital, due to the fact that it was his last days before he'd move to north London.

We went carni, which was quite the experience. I've never been gripped by so much old men in my entire life. It had me so shook. Some thirsty men fam. Fucking crazy.

To add on, Chi and I went school shopping, and bought new school supplies as well as bare outfits since the college we were going to had no uniform. I used Maris credit card, obviously.

Additionally, we went to many parties and had lots of fun. We really out did ourselves when we said we'd make this summer our best summer yet.

It was now reaching the start of September, which meant that school season was returning. As much as i dreaded the thought of going to school, going to a new college and meeting new people kept me going.

I was excited to have new friends and get away from my shit secondary school. However I knew that college meant more studying and less going out, hence why I decided to go to Mari's, spending more time with him before school could get in the way.

I thought it would be nice to just chill in his house, maybe watch a movie and get some snacks. I wasn't expecting too much to be fair, since i was coming unannounced lmao. However as i was approaching the house, I saw someone exiting the house.

It was a man. A brownskin man who was extremely tall, and extremely muscular. Like proper muscly. His hair was long, and he had two strand twists. He had piercings and was covered in tattoos, one tattoo on his face. He looked extremely intimidating. I got scared just looking at him.

I squinted my eyes at him. "Is that Mari?" I asked myself. It did look like him, but he looked older, and his beard was more full. Plus, Mari ain't got a face tattoo. He looked like Mari, but a more developed version.

Then suddenly, I gasped as the realisation of who it was dawned on me. If it wasn't Mari, it had to be his brother.

Rage.

Oh shit, I thought.

The brother that was known for being deadly in these streets, that everyone was afraid of, before he just disappeared.

I froze the moment I realised, and just stared in shock. Rage continued to walk, when he clocked me staring, and a smirk formed on his lips before continuing to walk away.

What?

Confused, I began to wonder what the smirk meant. Did he find her leng? Did he think i knew who he was because of his past? Did he know about me and Mari?

Why was he even here? People would go crazy if they saw him. I really wanted to text Chi to tell her who I'd seen, but that would probs piss Mari off.

When he finally walked a safe distance away from the house, I walked towards the door, however before I could knock, the door was already swung open by Mari.

He looked at me in shock.

"Niyah, what you doing here fam?" He asked puzzled.

"I just wanted to spend more time with you, before I go back to school." I smiled awkwardly, causing Mari to chuckle.

"I was just coming pick you up." He then grinned. I looked at him confused.

"Wha- really? But why?" I faltered.

"Ermmm, well basically yeah..." he began, scratching his head. I was so baffled. What the fuck was he doing.

"I'm going Spain, tomorrow." He then confessed, as I stood there, even more perplexed than before.