FORTY EIGHT

Janiyah

"She's just bare annoying fam." Sighed Joshua. "Bare texting me like every day and shit."

"You fumbled fam. Mia was bare pretty." I laughed to piss him off. Joshua kissed his teeth.

"Hear my man, about fumbled. Like, yeah I'm used to gyal texting me bare, but her, she's some bitch man she needs to let go." He explained. Joshua and I had just finished our geography exam in the afternoon.

Everyone else had finished their exams in the morning, so it was just me, Joshua, Jayden and Tiara. Everyone was cool with Joshua now, apart from Donelle. He was pissed about the whole Imani situation. He hadn't really spoken to us in a while.

Joshua didn't really chill with us like that no more, but he was still more popular than ever.

"I just want these exams to be overrrrr!" Tiara whined. "I actually can't wait for prom man."

"Ahlieee!" Jayden smirked, putting his arm around me. I slapped his arm away, this guy was taking the piss looool.

"Nigga, i ain't going prom with you, get that through your thick skull." I said, causing Tiara and Joshua to laugh.

"You really gonna do man like that, yeah?" Asked Jayden shocked. "Calm say nothing Niyah, when I win prom king yeah, you'll be on your knees begging for me...and sucking on me."

The way I slapped his face after that remark was beautiful. You could hear the connection from a mile away. Tiara and Joshua laughed loudly as Jayden held on to his cheek in pain.

"Fuck you!" He yelled

"Your joke didn't bang, sorry." I replied.

"Niyah, who are you actually going with tho?" Tiara asked, still laughing. I shrugged. I genuinely didn't know. I'd rejected every boy who'd asked me.

"You know what would be mad. If you and Joshua went together! Nahh that would make everyone go crazy fam!" Jayden suggested.

"Oh yeahhh!" Tiara agreed as her eyes lit up. "Omg nahhh! You man have to go together. You lot were THAT couple you know, your break up had everyone shook!" She explained. "Imagine if you man just surprised everyone and came together! That would be so cute!"

It actually sounded like a good idea to be honest. And I didn't have a problem with Joshua anymore, he was now my genuine friend. Plus, I do like having the attention sometimes🤭

After taking it into consideration, I finally agreed with Jayden and Tiara.

"I guess we could go together." I smiled. Joshua nodded.

"Yeah, that would get everyone gassed." He laughed, as he then put his arm around me. "I took your bitchhhh!" He yelled at Jayden.

"Fuck off man, both of you. Bare jarring.!" Jayden yelled back, before breaking into laughter. I screwed the two of them.

"I ain't any of your bitches the fuck!?"

"Ahlie!" Cried Tiara. "I don't know why you man love to associate a girl with their man. Like, her names Niyah, not Mari's gir- not Joshua's girl!"

She's so lucky she corrected herself. Joshua and Jayden both smirked at each other.

"Aight say nothing Manny." Smiled Jayden at Tiara.

"Yeah, we'll stop associating you man with your boyfriends init. Thank you for opening our eyes Manny." Joshua added. I couldn't help but laugh.

"The fuck!" Screeched Tiara. "You man are doing the complete opposite of what I said!"