SEVENTEEN

Janiyah

It was Saturday, the second best day of the week after Sunday ofc. I hadn't left my room ever since I'd entered yesterday, so I hadn't seen Jordan and I didn't wanna see him. Jordan can be the most annoying brother sometimes.

Like yes I love him, but sometimes he takes the piss. I think I've got to just appreciate him sometimes, we have a close relationship unlike other siblings so I need to be thankful.

I lied down in bed watching Top boy just to watch Jamie. He's so fineeeeeee! I've watched season 2 like 5473637 times just to watch him and I'm so pissed that he died man!

"Man said you got dragged across the floor." Jordan said, randomly entering my room.

Forget what I said about appreciating him, who invited this bitch here?

"I would've banged her man. Your bredrin Mari had to come and ruin it." I replied.

"If you didn't go, you wouldn't of got dragged in the first place." Jordan sighed, sitting on my bed. I kicked his bum, trying to get his stinky self off my property.

"Can't you see I'm busy?" I asked pointing at the tv. "So you can leave."

"Nahh g, we need to talk. Like seriously. Niyah man, these fights that your getting into aren't good. Your not on badness bro."

I put the volume on the TV to max.

"Niyah. Just listen to me man." Jordan sighed.

"Sorry mate, I can't hear you." I shrugged.

"Aight cool, when I tell mum about this, watch."

I watched as he left the room, then continued to enjoy watching top boy, drooling over Jamie. So sexy man. After a while I decided to check my phone, and rah, why was my phone looking like a celebs. Random man I didn't even know were adding me on snap. I'm guessing they were asking about the "fight" so I left them all on delivered. Suddenly, I clocked a group chat named "Niyah it's important." I checked the members and it was Mel and Chi so I clicked on the chat.

Mel😩💕
Heyyy booo! So basically, I spoke to
Shanice about the situation and I got
her to believe I was on her side🤣🤣

Me
Okay?

Mel😩💕
lmao and basically I got her to come
meet me at the park today, but I' just
setting her up for ym init

Chimpanzee😮‍💨❤️
NIYAH THIS IS OUR CHANCE MEET
AT THE PARK IN AN HOUR

Me
Man said hour I jus woke up

Chimpanzee😮‍💨❤️
Does it look like I care? I will acc
drag you out your bed Niyah
don't play with me😒

Me
I'm busy watching top boy
jus tell Shanice to link you later init

I went back to watching top boy. It was like 12:15pm, wayyy too early to be getting out of bed.

"Yo wys Chinara, you good? Why you dressed like that." I heard Jordan say from downstairs .

"Private information, Jordan. I just need to chat to Niyah quickly." I heard Chinara reply laughing. Why is this ugly cow here? It had literally been five minutes since I stopped texting her.