FORTY FOUR

Janiyah

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK!" Yelled Tiara as the bus drove whilst she was still standing up. She held on to the bus bars for safety to stop herself from falling.

"Hurry up and just sit down fucking hell." Donelle yelled.

"Ahlie!" Agreed Leon, cuddling up with Ana at the back of the bus. "Bare shaking and shit."

"Yeah shaking and shit, like how she's gonna be after I'm finished with her." Smirked Manny. Chi and I screwed him, as he laughed.

"Shut the fuck up Manny!" Cried Princess.

"Yeah, shut the fuck up!" Tiara repeated in a babyish tone, before shaking once more due to the bus' movement.

"Just sit here fam." Manny said, kissing his teeth and patting the empty seat beside him. The whole upstairs of the bus was empty so she could've literally sat anywhere, so we were all confused as to why she was just standing up like some eediyat.

Tiara huffed. "I'm not sitting next to you!"

"Ahhh causing bare wahala! Just sit next him he's your man." Laughed Leon.

"I wouldn't sit next to him even if he was my fucking husband bruv." Chi spoke. "Don't know where his hands have been." We all laughed and nodded.

"Nah fam she's just mad because I said 'she's a sweet one' to some next girl we saw." Manny explained. "I didn't even mean she was leng, I meant she was sweet, because when I hooked up with her, she tasted sweet innit."

All our jaws dropped. Why has this guy hooked up with half of London? Suddenly, Manny began to laugh as we all looked at him confused on whether he was joking or being for real.

"I'm just joking!" He laughed. I laughed sarcastically back. He needs to stop with these jokes bro. "Or am I?" He then asked smirking. Yeah he's a dickhead.

"Tiara, break up with him." I ordered sternly.

"I- wait what?" Stuttered Tiara.

"Break up with him bro! Right now!" Chi then yelled. Manny stood up immediately.

"I was jokingggg! Fucking hell!" He laughed. He then walked up to Tiara, using the bus seats and struggling since the bus was moving bare. As he reached her, he then held on to her hand, then whispered something in her ear, causing her to giggle. After a bit, she nodded as they both walked and sat down beside each other. Tiara, this weak ass nigga...

"Bitch what the- you know what? Lemme not get mad right now, lemme just calm down and take deep breaths because now ain't the time to be getting mad because I'm about to see my baeeeeee! I'm so in love bro." Chi squeeled, dancing in her seat.

Yep, Donelle, Leon, Ana, Princess, Tiara, Manny and I were all coming with Chi to see her man, Josiah. The first man she'd ever actually got with and didn't reject. Weird ahlie?

What made it worse was the fact that it was right after school, so we were still all in our dirty uniforms.

"See my baeeeee! I'm so in love bro" Donelle mocked, putting on a high voice. "You lot and relationships fam. Never got time for your selfs." He complained. Someone's upset that they're girl left them...

"I've had time for myself for the past 15 years, so please do me a favour and shut the fuck up, Donelle." Replied Chi as her smile quickly faded.

"I can't lie," Donelle began, standing up, "I ain't in the mood for love shit. I'm gonna go."

"Bro you sure?" Leon asked. "We're just gonna meet Josiah, fam, not like we're gonna watch them two make out."

"Nah bro." Donelle replied, pressing the bus bell. "There's too much love stuff happening right now. I just ain't in the mood bruv."