TWENTY EIGHT

Janiyah

"So....wagwan?" Donelle asked looking at me.

"Why'd you call us over like its some business meeting fam." Manny questioned. "And whys Imani not here."

Leon, Manny, Donelle, Chi and I were all sat around Chi's room, where Chi and I were about to tell them about Imani.

"Sooo are we gonna start or just sit here for another thirty minutes?" Leon asked, getting pissed.

"Ahlieee I've got GCSES to revise for you know!" said Manny sassily, flicking his imaginary hair. Everyone screwed him. This guy defo weren't revising for shit.

Chi stood up in anger before typing into her phone aggressively and looking out the bed room window. The boys stared at her confused. Icl I could've just explained the whole thing then and there, but seeing them all confused was funny.

"Why she taking so long to comeee!" Chi yelled.

"Who? Imani?" Donelle asked.

"No Tiara!" Chi responded causing Leon and Donelle to gasp and Manny's eyes to light up.

"Nahh you're chatting shit. You invited Tiara but not Imani. Liessss!" Manny laughed. Chi and I shook our heads and let them believe what they wanted to. A few minutes passed as we all sat silently and I got bored, so I began speaking.

"Okay guys, so before we say the real reason why we're here. There's something I need to tell you lot." I said smiling. It was so hard being serious around them when they all looked so pissed. Their faces were too funny.

"And I know I'm smiling, but it's serious. Like bareeeee serious. Like incredibly serious. So serious you could cry like, extremely ser-"

"GET TO THE FUCKING POINT!" Donelle yelled causing me to laugh out loud. They all screwed me whilst I did so. I apologised then continued.

"Okay listen. Basically, when we went stratty Maris opps found me and they put a knife to my neck and were threatening to kill me if I didn't tell them where Mari was. Mari was somehow there and just shot him dead then I stayed at Maris house then my brother got stabbed so he's in hospital right now but he survived." I explained in one breath. I tried to appear as careless as possible.

They all stared in shock at the info they received. Literally every single one of them. Suddenly they were all hugging me, as I tried to push them off.

"Are you okay?" Chi asked worryingly. Each one of them comforted me, telling me I was now safe and they were sorry for what had happened, whilst I cringed. Why are they being so nice? Can they shut the fuck up.

I pushed them off me once more. "You man are making me claustrophobic move you monkeys." I sighed causing them to let go of me.

"Never being nice to you again." Leon kissed his teeth as I laughed. We sat for a short while before Tiara awkwardly walked into the room, causing all three boys to gasp again.

"You were being for real?" Manny asked.

"Who invited this bitch fam! Where's my girl!" Donelle yelled.

"Oh hey guys." Tiara smiled at Chi and I. We stood up to hug her causing the boys to gasp even louder.

"Are you man on crack!?" Leon asked. "Swear you lots hated each other."

"Listen mannn, there's a lot you need to catch up on." Chi sighed, sitting Tiara down and sitting beside her.

Tiara explained exactly what she'd explained to me. She showed them that meady video of Joshua getting head, and explained the reason why Imani was getting huge amounts of money, why she was acting strange at times and what Imani had told her about us. She even mentioned the kiss between her and Donelle, which caused them to gasp again. They'd gasped like 52 times in 10 minutes.