TWENTY NINE

Janiyah *long chapter*

"Does Jordan not know how to clean the damn house!" Mum yelled. "I've been staying here for only 5 days and I've already found 25 coke cans. If he didn't get stabbed he'd be getting a beating right now!"

"MUM!" I laughed. It was true tho, Jordan didn't know how to clean to save his life fam. Mum was constantly complaining about the mess she'd been finding. She was acting like some house inspector, checking each corner and shit.

Luckily she hadn't checked under Jordan's mattress. I hid all the weed and shit there. I'm such a great sister, aren't I!

"I made some spaghetti and bolognaise, you serve yourself okay." Mum smiled as she walked into the living room.

"Nigga can't you just serve me yourself you're right here?" I replied.

"Can't you see I'm about to go out so I can't serve you?" Mum replied sassily, pointing at her jacket she was wearing. I looked at the clock. It was 10pm.

"Rah mum where you going at this time? Is there someone I don't know about!" I giggled.

"Well, I have been seeing someone lately!" She shrugged, smirking. I squeeled before jumping up and down around my mum. Hearing that she finally met someone new after her last man made me so happy!

"OMG MUM! WHATS HIS NAME! TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

"Well I've been seeing him quite a lot recently. He just got stabbed so I visit him at the hospital so he doesn't feel lonely." Mum explained.

"Bruh he sounds like Jor-" I finally clocked who she was visiting. Swear down i can be bare stupid at times.

I kissed my teeth. "Got me excited for no reason." I scoffed as mum laughed.

"I'm gonna be staying the night with him, so you be safe and make sure you don't bring any boys over!" She smirked. Nigga what boy would I bring?

"Mum please, who you think I'm gonna bring over? Joshua?"

"I don't know, maybe that man that brought you to the hospital. I forgot to ask who he was." Mum laughed, walking closer towards me. I rolled my eyes.

"That's Jordan's friend. Nothing more. All i ever say to him is hi and bye, nothing else." I replied, acting as if he hasn't punched me in the cheek, kidnapped me, saved my life, made my life shit and make out with me. Mum giggled before nodding her head.

"Rightttt, we'll talk about him when I'm back." She smiled raising her eyebrows. She defo didn't believe me.

"Anyways you've got somewhere to gooo Jordan's getting lonely!" I laughed.

Mum and I hugged each other tight. Ever since Jordan got stabbed, I learnt to reach out for my family more because you never know when one day could be their last day on Earth. I reached out to all my cousins, all my friends and all my aunties and uncles just to make sure they were okay. A few of my aunties even cooked me food to cheer me up, and their food was bussinnnnn.

Mum eventually left, leaving me all alone in the house to eat my spaghetti. Tell me why this women's making dinner at 10pm? As if she didn't have the whole day to do it. I was starving the whole day. Should've just made something myself fam.

I finished my food then just layed on the sofa. GCSEs were just around the corner so I was revising during the Easter break like crazyyyy. My grades were actually really good despite literally everything that was going on in my life. I just wanted to get these exams done with so I could have that extra long summer holidayyyy. Chi was also getting good grades because of meee of course! Donelle and Leon's grades were pretty good as well averaging 6's and 7's. Manny was getting 2's. Not a surprise.