TWENTY ONE

Janiyah

*A FEW WEEKS LATER*

"My fits too cold ahlie!" Manny laughed staring into the mirror, bare feeling himself. He was wearing a blue dri fit and now thought he was the shit.

"Right!" Said Chi, slapping her knees. "I ain't got my oyster, so who am I running through with?"

"Your mum!" Manny replied.

"Emanuel get out my house." Said Chi, giving Manny a deaf stare.

"Can you sit still fam!" I yelled at Chi, struggling to do her edges as she kept moving her head.

Everyone was going maddddd, as we were all getting ready to go central, or as Manny likes to call it "cench." Some ugly name ahlie? Like why are people making central London ghetto?

It was Princess, Chi, Leon, Manny, Donelle, Jayden, Daniel, Imani, Diana and me ofc. Now, because I don't lack common sense, I decided to get ready at home then come to Chi's house, however because my friends are all set 8s, they decided to go to Chi's house to get ready, and the room was moving like some circus. Seriously, I was surrounded by all these clowns running about.

"DIANA PASS ME THE FUCKING SHOE!" I heard Daniel yell, his voice going bare high.

"NAH FLUSH IT DOWN THE TOILET!" Jayden commanded.

Whilst I was doing Chi's edges, Diana and Jayden were playing piggy in the middle with Daniels new Jordan 4s and were now threatening to flush it in the toilet. They were actually violating. Princess was twerking in the mirror whilst getting ready She was bare gassed for some reason.

Donelle and Imani were having their usual couple arguments and play fighting, but Donelle was winning. He was literally sitting on her. Leon was playing with a basketball, almost breaking her mirror. Then Manny was on calls with 50 girls as they begged to give him head. Please someone pray for this guy

I did Chi's edges after shouting at her to stop moving her fat head 37383 times, then left the house and waited outside in order to avoid all the chaos. I was low-key excited. I hadn't been out in agessss and I'd just been doing school work studying for mocks and shit.

I also looked bare leng. I was wearing an all black bodysuit and had my hair in two low buns.

I took a few snaps and posted them on my story. It quickly got 59 views in 1 minute. I'm famous nowwwww🤪🤪

A random guy replied to my story. His text read "yummmm😋."

Another replied "sign me tf up, mhm mhm, good shit😏." These man have no shame whatsoever.

"NIYAH LOOK AT THISSSS!" Princess screamed as she ran out the house, followed by the others. She handed me her phone, showing me some leng tiktok boys in a train.

"Who's coming cench today??" Was the caption.

"OH MY- NAHHH!" I screamed. My tt crush was just on that screeeen! I grew excited as Princess and I squeeled, looking like begs.

"Let's go, let's go!" Princess jumped and grabbed my arm.

The walk to the tube station was very...eventful. Bare man stopped us, asking for our snaps, Imani and Donelle kept hitting each other. Daniel kept kicking the ball he brought in our faces and Manny had just finished calling one of the 200 girls on his phone making them feel special.

"Ay listen yeah, so there's this one. She's aight. I'll rate her a...7.5." said Manny, showing me pictures of the girls on his phone.

"7.5? She's at least an 8 Manny don't violate."