Chapter Twenty Nine

My eyes widened in shock as I continued to stare at John's shoulder. The parrots had ripped the bandage off and had then proceeded to rip the bullet out of his shoulder leaving a huge hole in his arm. He had lost so much blood that his T-shirt had been soaked red. "John, are you okay? You really need a doctor!" He was starting to look a bit green so I made him sit down against a tree and he looked a bit better. His wound however did not. It was still bleeding so I cleaned it up a bit and I almost wished I hadn't. You could see his bone; not a small bit but a huge chunk of his bone. There was puss pouring out, it was incredibly disgusting but since I'd always wanted to be a doctor I wasn't fazed. I tried my best to clean the wound and prevent it from getting infected further. " 'M fine! Watd'ya mean?" He slurred before throwing up. "Jamila I wanna tell you somfing in case I die," He said in a more serious tone. Before he could continue a loud growl interrupted him. I turned and felt all the colour drain out of my face. A bull the size of a mountain was staring directly at me...

I pulled out my sword and grabbed a dagger as well. I waited for the bull to come to me and then I attacked. I stabbed the sword into its side and dragged it all the way across the bull's side. The bull let out an ear-shattering scream but unfortunately kept running, a bit slower but still. I waited until it almost hit me and then I jumped onto the bull's back and stabbed the dagger into its back, I then rolled off, went underneath and cut where his heart was. The bull finally crumpled down, dead.