30

Jungkook

I pull back the curtain an inch, looking out over the parking lot of the shitty motel. I don't think anyone will be coming for us here, but I'm still edgy.

 I don't think anyone will be coming for us here, but I'm still edgy

His outfit ^

Jennie has a pistol in pieces on the bed, cleaning it. She's been doing it for the last hour, her eyebrows pulled together in a frown and her eyes lost and distant.

I fucking know it's Taehyung who's put a hit on her, just like I knew he would. But when I put this entire plan into motion, I never for a second thought that I would want her so badly. I want to fucking own Jennie's body and soul. I want to stand beside her and make our enemies bleed.

She's no longer a tool; she's the perfect ally, the perfect compliment to everything I am.

How do you let that go when you know you'll never find it again?

Jennie is my own personal obsession, my weakness and my strength. Because together, we're unstoppable.

Walking over to her, I remove the gun barrel that she's been cleaning for the last ten minutes from her hand. I place a finger under her chin and force her to look at me. Her dark eyes meet mine.

"You only clean your guns before you're about to kill someone. Should I be worried?" I smirk.

She huffs and falls back against the pillows. "It clears my mind." She's wearing a short dress and it pulls up, showing just a flash of her underwear. The sight of her bare legs is enough to make my dick hard.

She glances at me and her eyes shift to the dressing at my shoulder. "Come here, let me look at that."

I move closer to the bed and she crawls to me, getting to her knees so she can peel the dressing away. Her fingers are gentle but firm against my skin. The wound still hurts, because that's what happens when someone shoots you and then sets you on fire. I've stopped taking the painkillers because they cloud my mind, and I need complete clarity.

"This looks good." She says under her breath.

'"No thanks to you." I grumble.

She scowls at me. "This would be much worse if I hadn't used the gun powder."

I lift one eyebrow. "It would be much fucking better if you hadn't shot me."

"You know, you're really hung up on that." Her lips quirk into a smile, and I place my hand on her cheek, pulling her close. Her eyes drop to my mouth and her lips part.

I yank her against my body, slam mine my lips over hers. She tastes of blood and death and everything I fucking want. I drag my free hand from her thigh all the way up her body and beneath her dress until I'm brushing her breast. She gasps and I push my tongue past her lips, taking everything I want from her.

Shoving her back on the bed, I crawl between her thighs. Her chest rises and falls erratically, her fingers threading through my hair as I kiss over her hip bone and shove the dress further and further up her body until she sits up and pulls it over her head. She's fucking beautiful, flawless skin littered with scars, some faded to silver while others are still a rich purple. Her body is evidence of a hard and violent life, and each and every scar only makes me harder for her.

She grabs my throat, digging her fingers in on either side of my Adam's apple. I feel her nails break my skin, and I cough as her grip tightens. When I pull away from her, she manages to maneuver so that I land on my back on the mattress, and she lands on top of me, her thighs on either side of my body. The second she releases me, my hand is clamped around her throat. "You just love to fucking push me." I growl.

She closes her eyes and bites down on her bottom lip. "You know I like you angry."

I tighten my grip and a brilliant smile crosses her face. She shifts her weight and drags her nails down my chest in a burning trail. She looks so fucking perfect, innocence and seduction all wrapped up with fucked up little bow on the top as if she were made for me.

I readjust my hold from her throat to her jaw and palm her breast with the other hand. Her body bows, sending her mane of dark hair cascading down her back. Those full lips part on a soft moan, and I press my thumb inside her mouth. The little noises she makes and the stroke of her warm tongue have me feeling like I'm going to explode.

Pushing away from the mattress, I bring us face-to-face, wrapping my arms around her until every naked inch of her is pressed against me. To the rest of the world, she's the whisper of death on the wind, feared almost to the point of legend. She's death but here, like this, she feels like all the parts of me I didn't even know were missing, the parts I didn't even fucking want.

She rolls her hips and the lace of her underwear drags over my cock in a move nothing short of pure torture. I have no fucking patience when it comes to her, so I grab the crotch of her panties and yank, tearing it away. Her fingers dive into my hair, yanking, demanding. My fingers grip her hips, equally as demanding as I force her down on my waiting cock. Her head tilts back and her lips part as she slowly sinks inch by inch, her body trembling and her nails clawing at my shoulders. I swipe my tongue up the length of her exposed neck, tasting her skin before I bite the side of her throat.

I groan into her shoulder when she finally takes me balls deep. She feels like the closest I'll ever get to heaven. She rests her forehead against mine and I close my eyes.

We stay like that for a second, her clinging to my shoulders while I wrap my arms tightly around her waist, holding her, imprisoning her. Her hips begin to roll lazily, and I bite back a groan. I've fucked Jennie a lot but every time feels more intense than the last. She's like a slow burn scorching everything she touches, and fuck, if I don't want her to incinerate me. Her body moves, shifting and gliding over my dick with every stroke. I trail my hands up her back, feeling the ancient bumps and welts of long worn scars. And when she comes, it's like fucking art and music blended into one.

Grabbing her jaw, I bite her bottom lip, swallowing her moans. She clamps down on me and I groan. I explode inside her and collapse back on the mattress.

She pulls away from me too soon and lies on the bed beside me. I turn to face her but her expression is distant, detached. Something's wrong with her, and I'd say it's the threat of death, but as she said herself, someone always wants her dead. It's more than that.

I watch as she gets up and walks naked to the shitty en suite. The door closes behind her and the lock clicks into place.