47

Jungkook

Jennie hasn't said a word the entire ride from the Hamptons.

The second we get into the penthouse, she heads for the stairs. I can tell she's scared. That in and of itself should frighten me.

I discuss a few things with the guys. Security, shifts, intelligence on the ground, and then I climb the stairs and push the bedroom door ajar. Light from the hallway spills into the dark room, and I can just make out Jennie on the bed. George lays beside her, his head resting on her chest as she runs her fingers over the top of his head.

I walk in, and George leaps up, running out of the room. I swear that dog turns into a total rebel when she's around.

I strip out of my clothes, and go take a shower. The hot water pummels my tense muscles, but does nothing to help. I'm wound so damn tight. I need to either fight or fuck.

When I walk back into the bedroom, Jennie is lying on her back, staring at the ceiling. She has that determined look in her eye that she sometimes gets.

I go to the closet and pull on a pair of boxers before I get into bed. I prop up on my elbow and watch her for a few moments.

"What's going through that mind of yours, jugeum?"

"It was all so pointless." She takes a deep breath and turns her head to the side. "I was willing to sacrifice anything for this baby."

I frown. "You would have left." I say, remembering our conversation, her telling me she didn't want to be a mother. Something about it didn't sit right with me. No one goes to that much effort for a life they would happily walk away from.

"As long as Nicholai didn't think it was mine, it would have been safe. So yes, I would have stayed away."

I release a heavy breath. "Jennie."

"But the time for selfless acts has passed. He just brought a war to our doorstep." Her eyes lock with mine and she sits up, dragging her nails over my jaw as she brushes her lips across mine. "I don't know that we can win, but I need you." She says against my lips. "We kill them all, or we die trying."

"There's my queen, bloodstained crown in place." I smile and roll on top of her. "I live for fucking war."

"Then we slaughter everyone that would do us harm."

Fuck, she's hot when she's violent.

She bites my bottom lip and rakes her nails down my back, making me groan. I wrench the button of her jeans hard, and then, I'm sitting up, tugging the material down her legs along with her underwear. Sliding my hands under her ass, I wrench her up and press my mouth over her. A staggered moan leaves her lips as she threads her fingers though my hair, pulling me closer.

She rolls her hips, pushing against my mouth as I thrust my tongue inside her. Suddenly, she pulls away and she flips me onto my back. In no time, her thighs are straddling my face. I smile and drag my tongue up the length of her.

She leans back and braces one hand against my stomach, moving rhythmically. I grab her hips and pitch up off the bed, yanking her closer. Her entire body stills and tenses and long moans slip past her lips. I love watching her break for me, because I know Jennie doesn't break. Not for anyone. This right here, is a rarity, a gift that she gives me because she sees me as being strong enough to take it from her.

I pin her to the bed, smirking at the sight of her underneath me. She pants heavily. I slam two fingers inside her, forcing a choked breath from her. She presses the back of her hand against her lips, muffling her moans.