Chapter 3

Katherine POV

"Look Dean... you seem like a really nice guy, but I already have a boyfriend. Maybe we can go out and eat as friends. " I tell Dean and as soon as I finish I see Dean frown.

"Okay, so then when is the wedding?" He asked. I furrowed my brows.

"What wedding?" I asked.

"Exactly, so about that date." He smirked. I scoffed lightly. Wow.

"No, sorry Dean," I turned down.

"Who is your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Wade Barrett." He rolled his eyes. 

"But, we can still just be friends," I tell him.

"Yeah.. we can just be friends," he repeats. He smirked once more and I took that as my opportunity to leave.

Dean POV

I never thought a girl would ever say no to me mainly because all the girls couldn't say no to my beautifully amazing sparkly eyes. But when she said we could just be friends I felt strange. I mean I still use my charms and flirt, that's just what I do. But she is dating Wade, really? I then thought of a fun idea. Well, fun for me. But I was mad that she was taken and so I then returned to Seth and Roman who were now sitting at the table and Katherine were sitting at.

I could tell by the look on their faces that they knew I was up to no good so Seth says "You okay man?"

"We attack Wade Barrett tonight!" I smirked. but I knew if I attacked Wade, Katherine would hate me. I was aware of that but nothing was going to stop me from wreaking havoc. I won't let this girl make me soft, I am the lunatic fringe Dean Ambrose, I don't stop myself from making chaos just cause of some pretty girl. This will also be fun for me and the boys, sticking it to the royal family.

"I don't think this is a good idea Dean," Roman speaks up. "Why is it not a good idea?" I asked.

"Well first of all: Wade is the leader of Nexus and second: the ceremony is for Katherine, who we saw you with earlier today. Who is also a Hart and is the little sister of Hunter and Randy." He stated.

"That isn't important. What's important is that we steal the show and show the other superstars that we mean business." I said.

"It could be fun." Seth smiled. It will be.

-----------------------------------